Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Eiaron the Exorcist of Lesser Spirits
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24510
24510, (DELETED) [None] Eiaron the Exorcist of Lesser Spirits
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 10 03:16:42 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Eiaron perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:37
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:79

24511, RE: (DELETED) [None] Eiaron the Exorcist of Lesser Spir...
Posted by Eiaron Tirach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh lost interest it seems...

Got a period of time where I had to take a break and poof all my friends went past me hehe... And I did not realy have anything to hunt for...

I had a blast with this character though... Found out a lot about conjurers and how you cant play safely if you want to be strong hehe...

I want to thank all my friends for a great time, bout ranking and pk fighting. I just wish I could have kept my spirit until hero... But no goodie mage cabal around made me just loose my interest after a while.

I especialy want to thank the following characters:
Anatharisa - Somehow we allways winded up together and I had a blast with you... Healer and conjurer with angel is a sick combination for bouth ranking and PK.

Lerrik - Crazy bastard :) Was fun ranking with you in underdar... You were strong indeed. Had lots of fun with you around.

Thrun - We allways winded up together looking for a tank hehe... Was very funny walking with you... Me RP'ing a little teacher for you, I did it since I think it was cool and made the conversation keep going when we traveled. Most interesting.

For the empire... Damn that underdark skirmish realy made my heart pump... I just noticed four guys scouting us at the entrance while we were killing students... And commanded a charge for the entrance so we had the supprise... And I guess we really supprised you guys hehe... I just couldnt believe we got away without losses at all...

Ah well see you all in the fields.
24518, bah..
Posted by Lerrik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You should have hollered i run about with alot of 'younger folk'
keeps lerrik feeling young.

and besides all that.. i'm not crazy.. no no really.
:) just spent too much time lost in the desert i think..