Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nimaray the High Sorceress of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23570
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Jan-04 01:40 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23570, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nimaray the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sun Jan 11 12:38:24 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nimaray perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:118
PK Ratio:100% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nimaray (Guest)Mon 12-Jan-04 07:57 PM

#23603, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nimaray the High Sorceress of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I guess I did okay with Nim. I played a cautious character that tried not to take to many chances, and unfortunately, just ended up being boring. Got to explore a few new places though, so did enjoy that and as a transmuter, they can be almost as useful as a healer on fighting mobs. Got tired of hearing, slow me, quicken me, stay duo beside me and word me when I get my butt kicked (winks at Oblain). Love the new additions to Neuro and Disrupt Organ. That was very nice having. Great class for a person who likes playing support characters.

Oblain: Was great working with you. You knew what you were doing in a fight, and though everyone says you were a bit shady, I didn't see it that way. You were just using everything you had to your advantage.

Kelrizza: Thank you for all the elemental shields you gave me, and for all the aid. Keep on hunting those villagers as you'll go far as a Vindicator I think!

Zaklotel: Well, can't say much to you. You were just great. We met in the academy and our playing times just meshed too well. Was great having a semi competant player beside me. Just need to learn when to use whips and when its time for the swords! Oh, and when not to rush head long into 4 ragers!

Agarah: Good luck with the leadership and all. You have promise and hope your quest goes well.

To all the New Tribunals: Listen to your leaders and to the Immortals. They know what they are doing and are trying to make the Tribunal a fun place to be.

Uncle Oblain (Guest)Thu 15-Jan-04 11:45 PM

#23756, "The pleasure was all mine, rock on. *nt*"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23570 Previous topic | Next topic