Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nimaray the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23570
23570, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nimaray the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 11 12:38:24 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nimaray perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:118
PK Ratio:100% (closer to 100% is better)

23603, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nimaray the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Nimaray on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I guess I did okay with Nim. I played a cautious character that tried not to take to many chances, and unfortunately, just ended up being boring. Got to explore a few new places though, so did enjoy that and as a transmuter, they can be almost as useful as a healer on fighting mobs. Got tired of hearing, slow me, quicken me, stay duo beside me and word me when I get my butt kicked (winks at Oblain). Love the new additions to Neuro and Disrupt Organ. That was very nice having. Great class for a person who likes playing support characters.

Oblain: Was great working with you. You knew what you were doing in a fight, and though everyone says you were a bit shady, I didn't see it that way. You were just using everything you had to your advantage.

Kelrizza: Thank you for all the elemental shields you gave me, and for all the aid. Keep on hunting those villagers as you'll go far as a Vindicator I think!

Zaklotel: Well, can't say much to you. You were just great. We met in the academy and our playing times just meshed too well. Was great having a semi competant player beside me. Just need to learn when to use whips and when its time for the swords! Oh, and when not to rush head long into 4 ragers!

Agarah: Good luck with the leadership and all. You have promise and hope your quest goes well.

To all the New Tribunals: Listen to your leaders and to the Immortals. They know what they are doing and are trying to make the Tribunal a fun place to be.
23756, The pleasure was all mine, rock on. *nt*
Posted by Uncle Oblain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt