Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the Elemen..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23511
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Jan-04 12:44 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23511, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the Elements, Seeker of the Clarion"

Sat Jan 10 11:40:11 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Floriyase perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:354
PK Ratio:84% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Late goodbyes.., Vorondel (Guest), 15-Jan-04 07:07 PM, #11
Reply W, Sgralnaoc (Guest), 11-Jan-04 10:19 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the El..., Lorran (Guest), 11-Jan-04 10:47 AM, #5
Reply Darnit, Lariya (Guest), 10-Jan-04 10:00 PM, #3
Reply RE: Darnit, Floriyase (Guest), 11-Jan-04 03:22 AM, #4
     Reply Care to share?, Lariya (Guest), 11-Jan-04 10:02 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Care to share?, Floriyase (Guest), 12-Jan-04 04:59 AM, #8
               Reply RE: Care to share?, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 13-Jan-04 12:45 PM, #9
                    Reply RE: Care to share?, Floriyase (Guest), 14-Jan-04 07:44 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the El..., Kackrik (Guest), 10-Jan-04 06:04 PM, #2
Reply This is a real bummer,, Obaznuk, 10-Jan-04 03:47 PM, #1

Vorondel (Guest)Thu 15-Jan-04 07:07 PM

#23749, "Late goodbyes.."
In response to Reply #0

Was a bit pissed off when you deleted, but I can't blame you, of course You were the most skilled Fortress mage I ever met, and it's always very nice to have a powerful invoker at your side. You were also a very good Maran.

Good luck with whatever you play next,

Vorondel

Sgralnaoc (Guest)Sun 11-Jan-04 10:19 PM

#23581, "W"
In response to Reply #0

Well darlin', it was fun dere... we 'ad some good times, eh? No, seriously. You'll be missed... you were a strong back in the Fortress, hard to break. You always seemed to have an idea of something to do when in a bind, and that's something we need more than ever. We were good friends and worked well together in the game. I hope to see your next sometime, it'll be fun, especially if we end up together somehow. Enjoy, good luck, etc.

Sgralnaoc

Lorran (Guest)Sun 11-Jan-04 10:47 AM

#23567, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the El..."
In response to Reply #0

Will you miss you a lot.
Good luck with your next character.
Lorran.

Lariya (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 10:00 PM

#23553, "Darnit"
In response to Reply #0

Like I said over in Jirash's goodbye, I was hoping you'd make Captain. I think it would be really neat to have a Maran leader that was a mage. Oh well. Why'd you do it anyway? You seemed pretty potent, and there was plenty of opposition. I thought we worked pretty good together too. Have fun with your next one though.

Floriyase (Guest)Sun 11-Jan-04 03:22 AM

#23555, "RE: Darnit"
In response to Reply #3

Part of the reason I deleted is 'cos at a moment of time, I had totally ruined this character. IMMs should know why. Another thing is, there seems to be more and more newbie in the Fortress, which makes things a little less enjoyable. Anyhow, you're right, we're insane when we're together. Thanks for the fun time.

PS. I am so definitely sure, I won't make it into Captain. Two reasons. One, is 'cos I ruined the character already. Two, time constrain.

Lariya (Guest)Sun 11-Jan-04 10:02 PM

#23580, "Care to share?"
In response to Reply #4

How did you ruin the character? I understand if you'd rather not say...

Yeah, there do seem to be some new'ish players, but thats why they need people like you to show them the ropes!

Floriyase (Guest)Mon 12-Jan-04 04:59 AM

#23589, "RE: Care to share?"
In response to Reply #6

I raged deleted once.

Enbuergo1 (Guest)Tue 13-Jan-04 12:45 PM

#23627, "RE: Care to share?"
In response to Reply #8

I'm not sure rage deleting would have stopped you from promotions or whatnot. I rage deleted Tcatama, and then later was promoted to full maran and titled. I just didn't tell anyone I rage deleted IC or OOC and a few days later picked back up again.

Floriyase (Guest)Wed 14-Jan-04 07:44 AM

#23687, "RE: Care to share?"
In response to Reply #9

I didn't either. Though I added a role to make the rage deletion part of her roleplay. But I think it was a mistake. And personally, I don't think a rage delete character deserves to be leader. Don't know what the IMMs think.

Kackrik (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 06:04 PM

#23539, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the El..."
In response to Reply #0

Woohoo! One less Invoker up my ass! I always hate quicksand + pillar cookie cutter bs, but I guess thats your only option. Me and Vexoffesz should have had you in front of the village, but it was late and I was tired. Have fun on your next!

ObaznukSat 10-Jan-04 03:47 PM
Member since 27th Oct 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#23524, "This is a real bummer,"
In response to Reply #0

I, for one, am disappointed to see this and not just because the fortress needs some solid invokers. I thought you were decently played, ever since the time I was making fun of you when you first got inducted. Anyways, it's a real shame...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23511 Previous topic | Next topic