Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the Elements, Seeker of the Clarion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23511
23511, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the Elements, Seeker of the Clarion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 10 11:40:11 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Floriyase perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:354
PK Ratio:84% (closer to 100% is better)

23749, Late goodbyes..
Posted by Vorondel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was a bit pissed off when you deleted, but I can't blame you, of course :) You were the most skilled Fortress mage I ever met, and it's always very nice to have a powerful invoker at your side. You were also a very good Maran.

Good luck with whatever you play next,

Vorondel
23581, W
Posted by Sgralnaoc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well darlin', it was fun dere... we 'ad some good times, eh? No, seriously. You'll be missed... you were a strong back in the Fortress, hard to break. You always seemed to have an idea of something to do when in a bind, and that's something we need more than ever. We were good friends and worked well together in the game. I hope to see your next sometime, it'll be fun, especially if we end up together somehow. Enjoy, good luck, etc.

Sgralnaoc
23567, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the Elements, Seeker of the Clarion
Posted by Lorran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Will you miss you a lot.
Good luck with your next character.
Lorran.
23553, Darnit
Posted by Lariya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Like I said over in Jirash's goodbye, I was hoping you'd make Captain. I think it would be really neat to have a Maran leader that was a mage. Oh well. Why'd you do it anyway? You seemed pretty potent, and there was plenty of opposition. I thought we worked pretty good together too. Have fun with your next one though.
23555, RE: Darnit
Posted by Floriyase on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Part of the reason I deleted is 'cos at a moment of time, I had totally ruined this character. IMMs should know why. Another thing is, there seems to be more and more newbie in the Fortress, which makes things a little less enjoyable. Anyhow, you're right, we're insane when we're together. Thanks for the fun time.

PS. I am so definitely sure, I won't make it into Captain. Two reasons. One, is 'cos I ruined the character already. Two, time constrain.
23580, Care to share?
Posted by Lariya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How did you ruin the character? I understand if you'd rather not say...

Yeah, there do seem to be some new'ish players, but thats why they need people like you to show them the ropes!
23589, RE: Care to share?
I raged deleted once.
23627, RE: Care to share?
Posted by Enbuergo1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not sure rage deleting would have stopped you from promotions or whatnot. I rage deleted Tcatama, and then later was promoted to full maran and titled. I just didn't tell anyone I rage deleted IC or OOC and a few days later picked back up again.
23687, RE: Care to share?
I didn't either. Though I added a role to make the rage deletion part of her roleplay. But I think it was a mistake. And personally, I don't think a rage delete character deserves to be leader. Don't know what the IMMs think.
23539, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Floriyase the Weaver of the Elements, Seeker of the Clarion
Posted by Kackrik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Woohoo! One less Invoker up my ass! I always hate quicksand + pillar cookie cutter bs, but I guess thats your only option. Me and Vexoffesz should have had you in front of the village, but it was late and I was tired. Have fun on your next!
23524, This is a real bummer,
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I, for one, am disappointed to see this and not just because the fortress needs some solid invokers. I thought you were decently played, ever since the time I was making fun of you when you first got inducted. Anyways, it's a real shame...