Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Urrisius the Master of Guile" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23118
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 28-Dec-03 01:08 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23118, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Urrisius the Master of Guile"

Sun Dec 28 12:07:51 2003

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Urrisius perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Urrisius (Guest)Thu 01-Jan-04 12:34 PM

#23190, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Urrisius the Master of Guile"
In response to Reply #0

I had more than a lot of fun with Urrisius. My main goal was to steal my way into an Arvam tattoo, and I think if I would have stuck with it, I may have gotten it. I like our one talk Arvam, you really know how to "nudge" a person in the right direction.. I think.

Anyhow, heh heh, just so none of you get any "ideas" out there...

Yes, I am The Beautiful Thief.

I was hoping to create a name for myself, which in my mind, would guarantee me that tattoo. (which is the entire reason I created him)
Of course, I couldn't have people wondering 'round knowing I was The Beautiful Thief, so everytime I stole something from someone, heh heh, I would leave a nice, well written note that looked something like this:

Congratulations!

You have just been had.

Signed,
The Beautiful Thief

Ha ha ha... I can see it now. The look on their face, the rush to search their things... Oh it was beautiful. I got the beautiful thief part since I had such a high charisma, it just seems to fit.

But anyhow, I had fun and I hope the people around me, knowing or unknowing, had fun too.

Kopiteous (Guest)Thu 01-Jan-04 06:35 PM

#23193, "Bye."
In response to Reply #1

We had some decent fights. You were especially tough to kill while retrieving against a shielded outer + assorted lowbie tribunals. Sorry you sided with the Tribunal. You would have made a decent ally.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23118 Previous topic | Next topic