Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Urrisius the Master of Guile
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23118
23118, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Urrisius the Master of Guile
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 28 12:07:51 2003

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Urrisius perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:96

23190, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Urrisius the Master of Guile
Posted by Urrisius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had more than a lot of fun with Urrisius. My main goal was to steal my way into an Arvam tattoo, and I think if I would have stuck with it, I may have gotten it. I like our one talk Arvam, you really know how to "nudge" a person in the right direction.. I think.

Anyhow, heh heh, just so none of you get any "ideas" out there...

Yes, I am The Beautiful Thief.

I was hoping to create a name for myself, which in my mind, would guarantee me that tattoo. (which is the entire reason I created him)
Of course, I couldn't have people wondering 'round knowing I was The Beautiful Thief, so everytime I stole something from someone, heh heh, I would leave a nice, well written note that looked something like this:

Congratulations!

You have just been had.

Signed,
The Beautiful Thief

Ha ha ha... I can see it now. The look on their face, the rush to search their things... Oh it was beautiful. I got the beautiful thief part since I had such a high charisma, it just seems to fit.

But anyhow, I had fun and I hope the people around me, knowing or unknowing, had fun too.
23193, Bye.
Posted by Kopiteous on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some decent fights. You were especially tough to kill while retrieving against a shielded outer + assorted lowbie tribunals. Sorry you sided with the Tribunal. You would have made a decent ally.