Subject: "(RAGE) Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22529
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 02-Dec-03 03:32 AM
Member since 28th Jun 2024
16972 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22529, "(RAGE) Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress"

Tue Dec 2 2:30:4 2003

Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress was put to rest.

Race:felar
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:221
PK Ratio:27% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Anon (Guest)Tue 02-Dec-03 11:04 AM

#22532, "RE: (RAGE) Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress"
In response to Reply #0

Wasn't Ashlidry a Tribunal?

Ashlidry (Guest)Tue 02-Dec-03 07:54 PM

#22540, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Started this character during one of my classes in college. Wasnt to bright. Ended up not to bad of a character. Was around for a while. Saw a lot of people die. So I guess Ill just get the ones that I remember.

Maran: Tcatama! What a great felar. Had a lot of moral'
s stood up for most of them. Was fun rp'en with you.
Obanazuk: Glad to see you immed. Still pissed off when you interfiered between me and Tcatama's fights.
Tribunal: Oblain: Strong sturty leader. Still dont agree with why you moved me. I just followen the law. And plus I was getting sick of this character. So sorry for all the steam. Your going to make one hell of a provost.
Kelrizza: Lot of fun with you. Kinda liked pissen you off. I thought it was hilarous. Glad to see you got promoted again.
Rager: Never had a problem with any of you. Liked how you always returned my armor, and I learned in time to give the same mutual respect.
Ozlif: One of the finest warriors I had seen in my time, with Juktar and Zhelrantix, you made one hell of a team.
Juktar: Same as Ozlif
Flaerglum: Got you! Hah! Sooner or later I knew I would kill you.
Warder: Well Didnt like to interact with any of you. Didnt even like raiden your guild. But it had to be done. Some fine forest warriors emerged while I was around.
Herald: Loved Mossi, what ever happened, Javaco Nice playen with you,

Well I gotta go Peace,

Kelrizza (Guest)Tue 02-Dec-03 08:11 PM

#22541, "I enjoyed our interactions even when we bickered"
In response to Reply #2

Before I go any further, I'd just like to say that this is a much better farewell than the one you posted on Dio's.

I could tell you were new, but you still pulled off your character well. Even though we argued IC, I didn't take any offense out of game (until you posted on Dio's) and I enjoyed the arguments we had. I'd also like to let you in on a little secret: it was me who encouraged you to rank to hero and who got you to do a few other things. They were all for your benefit, though.

Good luck with your next one and better luck with college.

flaerglum (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 08:06 PM

#22632, "well done"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah you did get me, and thanks for returning my armor, i played around with you a LOT, i got careless and you got an impale off and it hurt. you and kelrizza are the only tribunals to bring me to justice so far, and I am on flag 8 and 260 hours of being wanted i think.

I have to tell you the whispering wind is an invoker spell.

I give you props on your first char here, you polayed a magistrate well, hard core i n the city but when you were off duty you were off duty and that was cool.

good luck on your next

Oblain (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 10:03 PM

#22634, "RE: well done"
In response to Reply #4

I'll echo that, lots of spirit, great potential.
Perhaps someday you'll make the great provost you are predcting me to be... keep trucking :p

Oblain kun Quinslin

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22529 Previous topic | Next topic