Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE) Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22529
22529, (RAGE) Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 2 2:30:4 2003

Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress was put to rest.

Race:felar
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:221
PK Ratio:27% (closer to 100% is better)
22532, RE: (RAGE) Ashlidry the Weaponsmistress
Posted by Anon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wasn't Ashlidry a Tribunal?
22540, Goodbye
Posted by Ashlidry on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Started this character during one of my classes in college. Wasnt to bright. Ended up not to bad of a character. Was around for a while. Saw a lot of people die. So I guess Ill just get the ones that I remember.

Maran: Tcatama! What a great felar. Had a lot of moral'
s stood up for most of them. Was fun rp'en with you.
Obanazuk: Glad to see you immed. Still pissed off when you interfiered between me and Tcatama's fights.
Tribunal: Oblain: Strong sturty leader. Still dont agree with why you moved me. I just followen the law. And plus I was getting sick of this character. So sorry for all the steam. Your going to make one hell of a provost.
Kelrizza: Lot of fun with you. Kinda liked pissen you off. I thought it was hilarous. Glad to see you got promoted again.
Rager: Never had a problem with any of you. Liked how you always returned my armor, and I learned in time to give the same mutual respect.
Ozlif: One of the finest warriors I had seen in my time, with Juktar and Zhelrantix, you made one hell of a team.
Juktar: Same as Ozlif
Flaerglum: Got you! Hah! Sooner or later I knew I would kill you.
Warder: Well Didnt like to interact with any of you. Didnt even like raiden your guild. But it had to be done. Some fine forest warriors emerged while I was around.
Herald: Loved Mossi, what ever happened, Javaco Nice playen with you,

Well I gotta go Peace,
22541, I enjoyed our interactions even when we bickered
Posted by Kelrizza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Before I go any further, I'd just like to say that this is a much better farewell than the one you posted on Dio's.

I could tell you were new, but you still pulled off your character well. Even though we argued IC, I didn't take any offense out of game (until you posted on Dio's) and I enjoyed the arguments we had. I'd also like to let you in on a little secret: it was me who encouraged you to rank to hero and who got you to do a few other things. They were all for your benefit, though.

Good luck with your next one and better luck with college.
22632, well done
Posted by flaerglum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah you did get me, and thanks for returning my armor, i played around with you a LOT, i got careless and you got an impale off and it hurt. you and kelrizza are the only tribunals to bring me to justice so far, and I am on flag 8 and 260 hours of being wanted i think.

I have to tell you the whispering wind is an invoker spell.

I give you props on your first char here, you polayed a magistrate well, hard core i n the city but when you were off duty you were off duty and that was cool.

good luck on your next
22634, RE: well done
Posted by Oblain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I'll echo that, lots of spirit, great potential.
Perhaps someday you'll make the great provost you are predcting me to be... keep trucking :p

Oblain kun Quinslin