Subject: "[DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, High..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21704
Show all folders

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 12:10 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21704, "[DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, High..."

Whoosh, and out I go! It was fun, it really was.

If you knew Mossi, you're probably wondering (especially if you knew her when she was younger) where the heck I came up with a character like that. Well, it all started with a discussion with a few friends of mine. We figured that those who seem eccentric to us, or even insane, probably aren't. They're probably geniuses and we're the insane ones, not being able to see what they see.

And hence, Mossi was born. One crazy little gnome with a speech problem and an inexhaustible supply of energy to bounce off the walls with. I didn't plan to make her a Herald, but after hanging around there for awhile, it just kind of came. She wasn't the greatest High Herald, I think, but she tried her best and that's all that counts.

On to the goodbyes...

There's a LOT of goodbyes, so I'm only going to cover a few. I had a huge list of peeps to name, but I lost the list... so, if you're missed, it's not entirely my fault. Just post and I'll get back to you for sure. =o)

IMMS:

Arvam: You great big turkey! We never really did interact much, really the first big time we interacted was when you made Mossi High Herald. But you were always fun to have around when we did. Good stuff, woo.

Shazirah: Ah, Shazirah. I knew from the moment that you hopped into Arvam's shrine and performed Mossi's wedding, she was gonna follow you. It was just too nifty. =o) It turned out to be one of the best choices I made when playing, I always had fun playing with you. *glances around* I especially liked all the 'secrety' conversations, that was great. I won't forget you and I saved the story you gave me. Hope that you keep doing great. =o)

Ocelevan: Hee hee.

An Immortal: I don't know who you are, but I'm sorry I deleted before you could get back to me. Maybe another time, if I make another char.

THE REST O' YA:

Folorad: Husband gnome fish! Hehehe. I'm sorry I deleted, I know you didn't want me to, but I really wasn't having fun these past few weeks and you were never around. Don't get too sad without Mossi around, you still have to be the best absentee High Herald. ;o)

Nadia: Pretty Nadia elfie lady and Loopy Von Lupious! Fun fun fun roleplaying with you. I'm sorry I deleted in front of you, but you were really one of the last peeps who I ever had any true interest in roleplaying with. I hope you go on and do join the Heralds and always have a wolfy by your side.

Aered: Dive, Rhino, dive like you've never dived before! Never stop trying. You'll be a great Herald and make millions as AERED THE AMAZING DIVING RHINOCEROS.

Other Assorted Heralds: Halaquith, Mariya, Variniea, Guerrqu, Ibakhain, Lothlorianae, Benvale, Mheeko, yeah yeah yeah... all of you... We didn't really play together too much, which was really a shame. Especially near the end there. But keep on playing, keep on hosting events and keep on giving out the drinks!

Inzae: Mm, I really didn't like you, could you tell? It was more the whorishness than anything, really. There were a few times when I could stand you, but the rest I just wanted you to leave me alone. Especially the few times you'd bother me whenever I logged on. You successfully made each of those times I logged on incredibly unenjoyable. That seemed to be your goal, man. You win. Actually, my lack of logging on was for personal reasons, but... you win anyway. =o) Have fun with your logging on all the time and such and trying to be a Herald, I already went through that phase.

The Rest of You: Boy, there's a lot of you. Most of those I was closest with in the game are already dead, too. I'm just joining the ranks, I suppose.

Please post a reply and I'll get back to you. =o)

I'm out... ooh... I'll rest in peace, and all that. =oD

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Geez, you're finally dead/, Ibabanango (Guest), 13-Feb-04 02:08 PM, #46
Reply Uhm, she died months ago...look at the time of the post..., Nightgauntish (Guest), 13-Feb-04 01:00 PM, #47
Reply RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..., Pa...rick (Guest), 05-Feb-04 09:29 AM, #45
Reply RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..., Tylendal, 24-Oct-03 10:36 PM, #40
Reply RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..., Mossi (Guest), 06-Nov-03 05:40 PM, #42
     Reply RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..., Tylendal, 09-Nov-03 01:19 AM, #44
Reply RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..., Umthun (Guest), 20-Oct-03 01:38 PM, #35
Reply Yep., Alaminore, 20-Oct-03 03:39 PM, #37
Reply Mossi-Lady!, Aered (Guest), 19-Oct-03 11:58 PM, #34
Reply AERED THE AMAZING DIVING RHINOCEROS!, Alaminore, 20-Oct-03 03:36 PM, #36
Reply Supreme Commander lady!, Shazirah, 19-Oct-03 02:23 PM, #32
Reply RE: Supreme Commander lady!, Alaminore, 19-Oct-03 06:59 PM, #33
Reply Mmph. Another., Benvale (Guest), 18-Oct-03 07:41 AM, #31
Reply Mossi-Speech claims another..., Alaminore, 20-Oct-03 03:43 PM, #38
     Reply Don't be serious..., Benvale elfie (Guest), 24-Oct-03 02:36 PM, #39
          Reply RE: Don't be serious..., Mossi (Guest), 06-Nov-03 05:38 PM, #41
               Reply Wow., Benvale (Guest), 07-Nov-03 08:38 PM, #43
Reply Cool char, keep it up nt, Ahtanri (Guest), 15-Oct-03 06:43 AM, #24
Reply GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!1, Erebilignome (Guest), 15-Oct-03 01:27 AM, #22
Reply Ah, Erebili gnome man..., Alaminore, 15-Oct-03 11:12 PM, #25
Reply Email probs>?, Vladamir, 16-Oct-03 04:57 AM, #28
     Reply I am sorry, erebilignome (Guest), 16-Oct-03 10:48 PM, #29
          Reply Seriously man..., Vladamir, 18-Oct-03 06:58 AM, #30
Reply Aw., Lhydia, 14-Oct-03 11:30 PM, #21
Reply *blinkblink*, Alaminore, 15-Oct-03 11:16 PM, #26
Reply Oh man..., Lothlorianae (Guest), 14-Oct-03 05:45 PM, #13
Reply Young Mossi very crazy, yes yes, Old Mossi not so..., Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 06:15 PM, #18
Reply RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..., Inzae (Guest), 14-Oct-03 04:05 PM, #12
Reply Can I suggest pink koolaid?, Alaminore, 15-Oct-03 11:20 PM, #27
Reply One last goodbye, and a question, Kertaki (Guest), 14-Oct-03 01:36 PM, #11
Reply Kertaki arial!, Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 06:12 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Kertaki arial!, Kertaki (Guest), 14-Oct-03 09:29 PM, #20
Reply Now I'll have to name a drink for you, Folorad, 14-Oct-03 12:45 PM, #10
Reply Just a drink? Posh!, Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 06:10 PM, #16
     Reply It'll be a nice drink, Folorad, 14-Oct-03 09:20 PM, #19
Reply Well that bites!, Dhystraven (Guest), 14-Oct-03 09:43 AM, #9
Reply Hee., Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 06:09 PM, #15
Reply Bah, my pet invoker is gone... ;), Zhenzar (Guest), 14-Oct-03 08:36 AM, #7
Reply I thought I was, you two timer! nt., The Fat Gnome (Guest), 14-Oct-03 09:39 AM, #8
Reply Nah, i like to ride on two horses... ;) N/T, Zhenzar (Guest), 15-Oct-03 01:49 AM, #23
Reply Bye-bye Zhenzar duergar, Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 06:07 PM, #14
Reply Grrr, Reskiddi (Guest), 14-Oct-03 08:00 AM, #4
Reply Reskiddi gnome man very right, Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 08:15 AM, #5
Reply RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..., Docrrann (Guest), 14-Oct-03 06:08 AM, #3
Reply Docrrann man!, Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 08:18 AM, #6
Reply Hello hello!, Meladori, 14-Oct-03 12:25 AM, #1
     Reply Pretty Meladori elfie lady Mossi sees again in Azure Fi..., Alaminore, 14-Oct-03 12:28 AM, #2

Ibabanango (Guest)Fri 13-Feb-04 11:59 AM

#24584, "Geez, you're finally dead/"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 13-Feb-04 02:08 PM

Moderator note: Do not link your characters on forums.

I have not seen you around for a very long time, last time I saw you was with Ibabanango six months ago. He had lots of fun learning with Mossi, but he died when you heroed, he had no other
friends. *snip*, my new char, is a herald (and an ex-squire from the fortress), and when I finally became a herald, being in the inn reminded me of teh little gnome that used to give Ibab drinks.

Good char, I'd say

Nightgauntish (Guest)Fri 13-Feb-04 01:00 PM

#24585, "Uhm, she died months ago...look at the time of the post..."
In response to Reply #46

Pa...rick (Guest)Thu 05-Feb-04 09:29 AM

#24397, "RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..."
In response to Reply #0

hey hey hey... ya i know im alittle late from saying goodbye and all but i didnt realize you deleted.. heh ya Parick died awile ago.. kinda sad moments in the inn... you know he became friends with 3 high heralds.. i na row too i think.. you.. Odelius.. and Soucivi... I really enjoyed the times we traveld at a young age.. you will be missed.... i hope we have future interacting chars in teh future

TylendalFri 24-Oct-03 10:36 PM
Member since 24th Aug 2003
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21885, "RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I didn't really know you, only interacted with you once, but it was well worth it. Even though I'm still basically a newbie around here, it was great to have someone so experienced get so involved with one like me who had no clue what he was doing, and pulling things out of his butt. Just wanted to say thanks for the stories and the interaction.

Mossi (Guest)Thu 06-Nov-03 05:40 PM

#22216, "RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..."
In response to Reply #40

Too lazy to sign in, but...

Were you that dwarf in Arvam's shrine?

TylendalSun 09-Nov-03 01:19 AM
Member since 24th Aug 2003
4 posts
#22294, "RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..."
In response to Reply #42

Yep I was.Was fun RPing with you, and amazing what one can come up with at the drop of a hat.

Umthun (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-03 01:38 PM

#21805, "RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Remember me?

We chatted quite a bit for a session or two in the low levels. I was a dwarf. You had a forked beard mask.

Good job on the character. Good luck on the next.

AlaminoreMon 20-Oct-03 03:39 PM
61 posts
#21808, "Yep."
In response to Reply #35

*rubs her beard thoughtfully*

Yes, I remember you! I kind of lost the whole beard thing after Lothlorianae disappeared for awhile and I became High Herald. I made another one, but never wore it.

I had the finest beard, even out of dwarves. No offense, of course, but it was forked! FORKED!

I always wondered where the dwarves went. I really love dwarves, you see, I think they're great fun. A properly played dwarf, like yours, are so much fun. Stubborn lil'guys. That's why Mossi loved her beard so much. Dwarves are great.

Well, hope that you're having fun with whatever you're doing now, and I hope your next character has a fine beard.

Aered (Guest)Sun 19-Oct-03 11:58 PM

#21792, "Mossi-Lady!"
In response to Reply #0

Well damn.

I go off for a bit to study, and come back to you gone. I did try to warn you when you were going to induct me that my time would be sporadic at best for a while. Ah well.

It was an absolute blast interacting with you. I think that was the first time I've ever been inducted to a cabal without really aiming for it. You seemed like you were ready to do it against my will!

I'll never forget us sitting there drinking, watching Namptnoble bring you one of everything in Udgaard. *rofl* I was cracking up the entire time. I think adding the charmies was a nice touch.

I think you did a fine job as high-herald. Come back and drink with me in the Inn any chance you get.

-Aered, the not-yet-diving-rhino.

AlaminoreMon 20-Oct-03 03:36 PM
61 posts
#21807, "AERED THE AMAZING DIVING RHINOCEROS!"
In response to Reply #34

Yes, I really wanted to induct you. Very badly. Although, the first times I started travelling with you, I thought you were one of Darch's other characters. You had a similar personality. I hope that Halaquith doesn't uninduct you because you can't always be around. You'd really go places in the Heralds. =)

Ahahaha... He never did finish bringing me everything in Udgaard! But that was a hoot, it really was. Him and his talking whip. Hee. One pissed off gnome when Mossi married Folorad.

Oh, we'll see each other again, but I don't know if you'll know. In fact, I doubt you will. =D

Oh, and the diving thing? Maybe you should talk to a quirky fun God about that or something. Maybe Arvam would be inclined to listen to the plea of a rhinoceros wishing to swim... afterall, it would provide entertainment for patrons of the Inn, wouldn't it?

I think so.

ShazirahSun 19-Oct-03 02:23 PM
Member since 26th Aug 2003
71 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21788, "Supreme Commander lady!"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't have a chance to watch you early on, but I liked what I saw when I did. High Heralds vary a lot from one to the next, and you were good about keeping the standards high. The interactions were always fun, even when you needed cheering up. I hope you'll come around with another neat character sometime in the near future!

AlaminoreSun 19-Oct-03 06:59 PM
61 posts
#21789, "RE: Supreme Commander lady!"
In response to Reply #32

Hey thanks!

I really really enjoyed interacting with Shazirah, too. It was probably the highlight roleplays of her later life. Haha, you beat Folorad! =D I really tried to be a good High Herald, but I think in the end I was still too soft. I really should have just tossed a bunch of those suck-up do nothing Heralds out on their bottoms, but I didn't have the heart to. I started the elimination process, but never finished it. I should have just gotten rid of them without that. =P Oh well!

What I found most amazing about Shaz, though, was how her religion fit Mossi's role so perfectly. When I choose a religion, I almost always look specifically for one -without- a Deity, because I often find that a lot of them don't fit the character I'm planning to make. It was that way for Mossi, I chose her sphere deliberately because it fit her and did not have a ruler. And then you came along, Goddess of the same sphere and having almost the exact belief system that she fit. Pretty funky. =)

So I hear you inducted Inzae. Ah well. She's around, so I guess that makes her better than a lot of the current Heralds. Including Mossi, near the end. Actually, I was thinking of inducting her right before I deleted... but I just couldn't bring myself to break role that way. =P Oh well. You know best, I guess.

It was fun.

We'll see about the next character, though.

Benvale (Guest)Sat 18-Oct-03 07:41 AM

#21774, "Mmph. Another."
In response to Reply #0

Everyone's going to die before I die! Hmph.

Mossi was terribly fun to talk to. Not just due to her peculiar speech impediment, but also all the nonsensical things you talk about. Life does get boring if all you do is pk-pk-die-regear-pk-pk.

I still remember that time Meladori, you and I were playing that "pretend to be something" game. Making me do all those crazy things... *sniff* Bullies =P

I hardly play Benvale now though, he's just around because it's always nice to have a hero conjurer to explore with when there's a need... and anyway after I became wanted, and lived, I couldn't get into the Inn and coincidentally, life somehow became rather boring after that. Maybe it's the Inn *wise nod*

AlaminoreMon 20-Oct-03 03:43 PM
61 posts
#21809, "Mossi-Speech claims another..."
In response to Reply #31

Yes, her speech impediment was fun, though. On more than one account, I had others copying her speech subconsciously. I even have a log where Shazirah did it! =D (That's right, Shazirah! Mossi speech caught even you once!)

Mossi was nonsensical in almost everything. I think she got too serious near the end of her life, and that's what kind of ruined it. But at the same time, she was reaching the climax in her gnomish intelligence and it made sense for her to become more serious.

I remember when you were banned from the Inn for awhile, and wanted me to toss you to fix the bouncers. =P Silly elfie, always getting in trouble.

You should teach other Heralds the storytelling game, it really did help out emotes. =)

Well, that's that. Buh-bye, Benvale elfie. Have lots of fun, yes yes!

Benvale elfie (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 02:36 PM

#21882, "Don't be serious..."
In response to Reply #38

In fact, be more nonsensical! Speak more, and speak more nonsense! More and more nonsense to force everyone to lighten up and make them take CF a little less seriously! The more nonsensical, the more fun =) And that other time I wasn't really "banned" from the Inn... I just tried to dismiss a smoke mephit in the Inn and promptly got attacked by the bouncers. Can't help it since Benvale elfie is my first conjie =P

If I can grab a Herald by the ears and drag him/her off to the Lyceum, I'd teach that crazy storytelling game =) We force people into situations as awkward as possible in the storytelling *evil grin*

And it wasn't a speech "impediment" per se... it's a... style. Yes, style. And a unique one to boot. The vast majority of people can't help but pick it up, since it is so addictive.. it's a human mentality. Quirk. Just makes you want to go, "Ooh, so cute! I have to pick it up! *imitates Mossi accent and laughs* Fun fun speaking like Mossi gnomie!" And what do you MEAN, made SENSE for her to become more serious?! Sense is ABANDONED when you go NONsense! The Chaotic Neutral mind is unpredictable, unreliable and makes decisions based on whims and fancies =).

"Silly elfie, always getting in trouble" -- WHAT?! I do NOT get into trouble! Well, at least most of the time... *staunch denial* Hmmph.

Mossi (Guest)Thu 06-Nov-03 05:38 PM

#22215, "RE: Don't be serious..."
In response to Reply #39

Too lazy to sign in... but...

Silly elfie not listen well enough Mossi gnome. Not say 'gnomie'... say gnome! Gnomes not gnomies, silly silly elfie. Elfies elfies, but gnomes gnomes. Mossi gnome, not gnomie, but Mossi gnome very gone now. Mossi much much too serious become High Herald. Try make Heralds better, try dismiss good good friends because not good Heralds, become serious. Much much too serious, Benvale elfie very right. Nonsense make sense for Mossi gnome, but Mossi lost, so went on to Azure Fields. Now Mossi in Azure Fields with friends like Meladori elfie lady, Erebili gnome man and Darch man. Very much like those, very often talk to Darch man, too.

Hope do not miss Mossi too much, hope not make sense ever! Yes yes yes, Benvale elfie not for making sense! For making nonsense! And getting in trouble! Hee hee!

Benvale (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-03 08:38 PM

#22245, "Wow."
In response to Reply #41

That was classic! Way to go Mossi gnomIE! =)

Ahtanri (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-03 06:43 AM

#21741, "Cool char, keep it up nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Erebilignome (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-03 01:27 AM

#21738, "GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!1"
In response to Reply #0

just as I was beinging to make my way back to the relms you go an leave. I sent you an e-mail awhile back but you didnt respond. So I figured you R-L must be getting away from you. Well like I said before I really had the most fun interacting with you and you really made my time in CF worth any while, while I was logged on and you where around. I still have no idea how to get to that roof top myself but I will be damned sure to find it again one day. As far as all the interactions go...... well..... I didnt know how far you wanted to go (so to speak) you always seemed more than bored when I did little and seemed from my view to have more fun when I did more or at least tried. I am a very slow typer(slowly improving) an horrible speller I honestly cannot see how anyone got along with me and all my mistakes. You were Erebili's life to the very point, for christ sake for a little bit there I, me, in real life wanted a Mossi of my own to forget the wrechted thing from hell that I married. I really cannot stress how much you made this game for more and now from the looks of you other responses you wont even be comming back. Now what do I have?? I hope that things in RL are still okay and all that and I hope that you E-mail me whenever you feel like a little CF playing. I am sorry that you fell out of character and deleted Mossi she and Meladori will always be the reason I continued to play with all my downfalls in RL and in Character. You are already greatly missed by me and will be greatly missed by many, I know I could never acheive what you did with your second character. To me the greatest accomplishments in this game are not what you do in the game is what you get for responses after you leave the game as a certain character.
rest in peace and all that Mossi, Erebili is ready to make your spirit in the heavens smile the smile you gave him on the rooftop.

P.S. I saw that you let Ywyrrn go before, she was another that I missed after I deleted. She made my slow times without Mossi around a hell of a lot more fun. (Much like I said in my deletion post) you are what made me really wish I had another character with a little more of a free spirit to just rank and B.S. with. I guess I only got to see a little of Mossi when she was in her "crazy,wild" state of life but Ywyrrn was pretty darn close except Ywyrrn wanted or pretened for laughs to want to be a rager with the whole "warcry" thing. That really made me laugh out loud many times, even when you where telling someone else about your famous warcry. By the way was there really a warcry that you shouted at times or was that just a sacastic thing for her?

Well once again I hope to see any one of your characters around the relms you are certainly a treasure to have.

oh yeah PEACE OUT BRUTHA!!! and stuff.

Chad (formally known as Erebili)

P.P.S. I really suck at spelling sorry if I did to many in this but I am not ready to try and proof read this at this hour.

AlaminoreWed 15-Oct-03 11:12 PM
61 posts
#21744, "Ah, Erebili gnome man..."
In response to Reply #22

Well...

First off, I probably did get your email... but... I probably deleted it. I get a heck of a lot of junk mail in that account. You should try again, but write 'EREBILI' or something fairly obvious in bold so I won't accidently delete it. =P Filters aren't working for me.

I don't know if I'll return to playing CF any time soon, but your hunch is correct. RL is becoming more time consuming for me.

Ywyrrn's famous warcry,

Ywyrrn appears amused as she yells, 'I WILL SOFTEN YOU LIKE BUTTER!'

Eheheheheh. Believe it or not, she was pretty serious about her warcry. Ywyrrn wasn't all there, though. =)

I don't think any of my characters are. But it's better that way.

Please try emailing me again, just with that bold thing like I said. I'll get back to you then. =D

VladamirThu 16-Oct-03 04:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#21748, "Email probs>?"
In response to Reply #22

I emailed you a while back, offering to ship you a spare computer I had, about the time you deleted. Did you ever get it?

erebilignome (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-03 10:48 PM

#21753, "I am sorry"
In response to Reply #28

no I guess I did not get it. what address did you use? I would have greatly appreciated your offer but I would have not been able to accept. I guess it is how I was raised, not to accept anything of great value even to borrow. No offence or anything but that kinda sets me back or shocks me I should say. You were awesome as Nampnotble and can be (sometimes) a rather nice guy in dio's but to do something like that wow!!! I should take my foot out of my mouth and shut the #$%^ up right about now. Anyway thank you for the offer I really do appreciate it and please do keep great characters like Nampnotble comming, I am currently working on making myself a new one that I like but I am stuck at the description part like always. Okay okay I am rambling I will shut up now.

Erebili

VladamirSat 18-Oct-03 06:58 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#21772, "Seriously man..."
In response to Reply #29

If you want the PC, drop me a line. It's currently being used as a doorstop for my bedroom closet. It's nothing fancy, but it would be more than enough to get you mudding again. No pressure though, it's up to you. You may have been raised not to take things of great value, but I was raised that if I had something I didn't need and someone else did, to offer it to them. *shrug*

LhydiaTue 14-Oct-03 11:30 PM
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21737, "Aw."
In response to Reply #0

As Darch, I thought Mossi was a really fun character, and knew she would make a decent High Herald, or I wouldn't have deleted.

As Variniea, who should be auto-deleting here at some point, since I got pissed off at the situation and decided not to play anymore..I got to see a whole new side of Mossi that Darch didn't see, all plotting and secrety and stuff. I was surprised when you gave me the go ahead to have certain whores killed repeatedly. Buaha. You and Halaquith were fun folks to be around.

Good job and stuff.

AlaminoreWed 15-Oct-03 11:16 PM
61 posts
#21745, "*blinkblink*"
In response to Reply #21

...Go ahead to have certain whores killed? Why, I don't know what you're talking about.

*innocent*

Lothlorianae (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 05:45 PM

#21726, "Oh man..."
In response to Reply #0

What do you mean you didn't interact with me much? How could you forget the bearded lamb wielding sisterhood! That was the best rp ever. I had so much fun with you when we were young. I could tell when you started to loose interest in the char. Mossi just changed, totaly. Loth was torn between wanting to overthrow you and trying to support you. I know I'm going to miss you girlie, that's for sure. *sniff* See ya in the fields.

Lo

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 06:15 PM
61 posts
#21731, "Young Mossi very crazy, yes yes, Old Mossi not so..."
In response to Reply #13

Yes, after Mel died, my interest in Mossi started on a slow decline downwards. She changed a bunch when she became High Herald, being more serious with things. A lot of her old friends didn't like that and that made her become even more depressing, as she lost friends and such. A slow, downwards spiral until this.

Haha, overthrow me? Come now, Mossi was small, but she could squash those in her way. =P

I'm glad you liked the lamb sisterhood. I have only one more thing to say:

FEAR THE LAMB!

*holds her lamb up high*

Inzae (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 04:05 PM

#21725, "RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Whorishness? Well, I never!

Heh, was a fun little character you had, and I really liked interacting with her, even if at times it frustrated the heck out of me, and it still does when I think back at it. I don't think it would have been better any other way, personally, though it does make me feel bad that I ruined your experiences in your last few times.

I'll have a drink of purple koolaid in your honor tonight, for a genuinely chummy character, and a wonderfully funny personality. *raises glass*

I'll hope to see you around in some fashion....yet...not see you, such is the way of a new character.

-Inzae

AlaminoreWed 15-Oct-03 11:20 PM
61 posts
#21746, "Can I suggest pink koolaid?"
In response to Reply #12

It seems, from your post, we frustrated each other. A few times you drove me to quiet mode, something I hadn't done since I had become High Herald. It's okay about ruining my fun the last few times, it simply made the inevitable happen a little sooner.

I don't know if I'll be creating a new character any time soon, but if I do, we'll probably meet at some point. That should prove interesting.

Kertaki (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 01:36 PM

#21724, "One last goodbye, and a question"
In response to Reply #0

was Mossi your first char? If so then very well done

Think I covered most goodbyes when I died, but just gonna say again it was fun interacting with you (even though I did not go hunting with you for your own good) I just can't bring myself to risking other peoples lives if it isn't their fight. But thanks for the shields nonetheless, they came in handy.

good luck on whatevers next with you, and have fun.
*blinks and his eyes flash a silvery white within the shadows*

-Quiddie/Kertaki

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 06:12 PM
61 posts
#21730, "Kertaki arial!"
In response to Reply #11

No, it wasn't my first character...

She was my second.

Was my newbishness that obvious? Near the end I started getting better as far as exploring was concerned, so I seemed a little less new.

I always wanted to hunt with you, but you'd never let me. Probably good, Mossi wasn't the best invoker.

Anyway, buh-bye.

Kertaki (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 09:29 PM

#21734, "RE: Kertaki arial!"
In response to Reply #17

nah nah, I didnt think you were THAT much of a newbie. you seemed to have trouble with a few areas, but you seemed to have a solid grasp of the game so I wasn't sure.

kinda makin me feel bad about leavin you behind..shoulda let you blow off some steam (or Novas) at some of them imperials. but alas IC I Kertaki woulda been quite hurt if he knew that he had put you in danger, and you died for it..and ooc I'm just kinda a loner
But all in all I did notice on one of my more recent chars that you've come a long long way from the lvl 20ish gnome that kept kickin me outta the inn, to the lvl 51 High Herald Bartender Invoker, so well done!

(ps: I believe once I had saw you in the bar and accidentally used my flashy eye emote thing, or something very much like it with you before I realized I was on another char..whoops! heh I always wondered if you had noticed )

FoloradTue 14-Oct-03 12:45 PM
Member since 23rd May 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21723, "Now I'll have to name a drink for you"
In response to Reply #0

Well I knew it was coming but I'm still sad to see it finally happened. Thanks though for all the fun times, you really put a spark into Folorad's existence and I really did appreciate it. That goofy speech was so perfect that I couldn't help mimicing it myself even though it wasn't really a part of Folorad's RP. It was just too much fun to pass up. Otherwise you were really excellently played and I'll miss our interactions. Sorry I haven't been around much but RL has tied me up recently and I'm not sure when I'll get to be on again. Hmm, that's about all the compliments I can think of so be well and hopefully I'll see another of your characters around sometime.

Best,
Folorad "husband fish"

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 06:10 PM
61 posts
#21729, "Just a drink? Posh!"
In response to Reply #10

Yeah, I'll miss you too, you fish-fish-fish-fish-fish! Chakkah! Heheheheh.

Some of the best roleplays I had were with Folorad. It's too bad you weren't around more lately, or I might have stuck around a bit longer.

But you know how it is.

FoloradTue 14-Oct-03 09:20 PM
Member since 23rd May 2003
20 posts
#21733, "It'll be a nice drink"
In response to Reply #16

I'm starting a drink collection for all the high heralds I've watched go by while Folorad was a herald. Of course Mossi's will be the best one. Actually it'll be my first original one to honor a high herald as the ones I use for Meladori and Darch are stolen from others who are now gone themselves and I'm still working on ones for Airael and Lynnette. I'm glad you enjoyed RPing with Folorad, but now I'm sad I couldn't be around more. For awhile it just seemed like our playing times clicked and then it went all pear shaped and we never saw each other. If it's any consolation Folorad would talk about Mossi frequently and gather little gifts for her in his spare time. Anyway, thanks again and I'll make your drink something nice if I ever get a chance to play again *mutters about real life*.

Dhystraven (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 09:43 AM

#21719, "Well that bites!"
In response to Reply #0

I chatted with you a few times. Constantly obsessed with pretty items. Oh well, was fun making fun of and with you.

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 06:09 PM
61 posts
#21728, "Hee."
In response to Reply #9

Yes yes, Mossi very much like pretty things.

Although most of her items ended up being more functional than pretty. Namely the !cube of force! which I acquired a few weeks ago. =D

I sac'ed it before I deleted.

It was fun playing with you, too, even though that didn't happen often.

Zhenzar (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 08:36 AM

#21717, "Bah, my pet invoker is gone... ;)"
In response to Reply #0

Nuff said, well done...

Zhenzar

The Fat Gnome (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 09:39 AM

#21718, "I thought I was, you two timer! nt."
In response to Reply #7

Zhenzar (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-03 01:49 AM

#21739, "Nah, i like to ride on two horses... ;) N/T"
In response to Reply #8

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 06:07 PM
61 posts
#21727, "Bye-bye Zhenzar duergar"
In response to Reply #7

Yep. It was great fun travelling with you, though. You were one of the last peeps that ever asked. These past few weeks, most of those started dying off and it became exceptionally dull for me, as far as adventuring was concerned.

Maybe I'll see ya around. Toodles.

Reskiddi (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 08:00 AM

#21713, "Grrr"
In response to Reply #0

Little Reskiddi sad see Mossi go. Stupid big people now think they can step on gnome! Hee hee! Stupid big people...

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 08:15 AM
61 posts
#21714, "Reskiddi gnome man very right"
In response to Reply #4

Big peoples step on Mossi very much in life, but Mossi big High Herald! So made all better.

Bye-bye Reskiddi gnome man, had lots of fun see, travel with.

Docrrann (Guest)Tue 14-Oct-03 06:08 AM

#21712, "RE: [DELETED][HERALD]Mossi the Mistress of Invocation, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah...yes. My old squeeze in the inn. We had some good times. And I enjoyed having a Herald wrapped around my little finger. It suited my purposes fine. In the end I came to like you and Darch more than I should've for my character's own good. Part of the reason for deleting. I'll never forget the eves dropping and hiding that went on. You often suspected I was watching you and you were often right. Big ups for this character.

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 08:18 AM
61 posts
#21715, "Docrrann man!"
In response to Reply #3

Ah, Mossi's first true love. Well, first true obsession. I knew you were being sneaky the whole time. Luckily, Mossi was not orderly whatsoever, in fact, chaotic, and when it suited her she didn't give a crap about what others did in the Inn. Only when it suited her and before she became High Herald.

You shouldn't have deleted. >=(

MeladoriTue 14-Oct-03 12:25 AM
Member since 30th Aug 2003
42 posts
#21705, "Hello hello!"
In response to Reply #0

I had a whole lot of fun rping with you, you cute little Gnomey. We met when the Heralds were all but gone, and I knew I could recruit you and that you'd help us get back on track. You had the energy of ten Gnomes! I'm not sure what imm made me High Herald, but as soon as it happened, I thought of asking you to join. Others were already lined up to join, but I was most eager to ask you. I wish I could have seen the first few years of your High Heraldness, and I was upset that I couldn't say goodbye to you in the game. Had I know Meladori had like, five minutes left, I would have waited until your normal playing hours to log on. Anyway, great character, and keep 'em coming.

Some people wake up every day thinking the world is going to make sense. How fun would that be anyway?

AlaminoreTue 14-Oct-03 12:28 AM
61 posts
#21706, "Pretty Meladori elfie lady Mossi sees again in Azure Fi..."
In response to Reply #1

Yep. It wasn't planned for me to become a Herald at all, but when you asked, how could I refuse such a nice elfie lady?

I wasn't that great of a High Herald, so you didn't miss much. I was sneaky, though. Oh yes, sneaky sneaky.

Yeah, it's too bad that I didn't get to be there when you went. I regretted that a lot. I started having a decline in fun after Mel was dead, but I lasted for awhile.

I don't know if I'll make another char or not... if I do, you'll have to find them. =D

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21704 Previous topic | Next topic