Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Supreme Commander lady!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21704&mesg_id=21789
21789, RE: Supreme Commander lady!
Posted by Alaminore on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey thanks!

I really really enjoyed interacting with Shazirah, too. It was probably the highlight roleplays of her later life. Haha, you beat Folorad! =D I really tried to be a good High Herald, but I think in the end I was still too soft. I really should have just tossed a bunch of those suck-up do nothing Heralds out on their bottoms, but I didn't have the heart to. I started the elimination process, but never finished it. I should have just gotten rid of them without that. =P Oh well!

What I found most amazing about Shaz, though, was how her religion fit Mossi's role so perfectly. When I choose a religion, I almost always look specifically for one -without- a Deity, because I often find that a lot of them don't fit the character I'm planning to make. It was that way for Mossi, I chose her sphere deliberately because it fit her and did not have a ruler. And then you came along, Goddess of the same sphere and having almost the exact belief system that she fit. Pretty funky. =)

So I hear you inducted Inzae. Ah well. She's around, so I guess that makes her better than a lot of the current Heralds. Including Mossi, near the end. Actually, I was thinking of inducting her right before I deleted... but I just couldn't bring myself to break role that way. =P Oh well. You know best, I guess.

It was fun.

We'll see about the next character, though.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----