Subject: "(DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21141
Show all folders

Gaenia (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-03 06:33 AM

#21141, "(DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms"

Hey there, just coming here to give my quick regards. Gaenia, for all intensive purposes, wasn't supposed to exist more than a few days. Being an old CF'er, I just needed a vehicle to explore the new world and get a feel for the time. Little did I know I'd spend so much time having fun.

For the most part, things went smoothly with Gaenia. But as with most things, time is a factor. I couldn't devote as much time to writing songs, interacting with people, exploring, and whatnot, as I wanted, because everything was interesting.

Much love and joy to y'all,
-Gae-Gae-

Anyone that I've offended in CF, I'm glad.
Anyone that I've not offended in CF, what can I do to fix that?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Almost a good riddance... almost., Alaminore, 14-Sep-03 12:57 PM, #9
Reply Now you were a freaky one..., Benvale (Guest), 13-Sep-03 06:55 AM, #4
Reply RE: Now you were a freaky one..., Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:34 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Meladori, 13-Sep-03 02:00 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:35 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Mariya (Guest), 12-Sep-03 11:25 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:37 AM, #7
Reply bye bye, Rind (Guest), 12-Sep-03 10:05 AM, #1
     Reply RE: bye bye, Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:38 AM, #8

AlaminoreSun 14-Sep-03 12:57 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21215, "Almost a good riddance... almost."
In response to Reply #0

Well, you're gone, and I'm both disappointed and relieved. Disappointed because you were a heck of a lot of fun to have around, and Gaenia and Mossi got along really well in the end. Relieved because now I don't have to deal with your conflict with Variniea.

You didn't really offend me, sorry. I guess it's too late to fix it.

Well...

Rest in peace, and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

P.S. You shouldn't have left before we finished our roleplay with Jaedren. Heheheheh.

Benvale (Guest)Sat 13-Sep-03 06:55 AM

#21196, "Now you were a freaky one..."
In response to Reply #0

Though you seemed a bit cold sometimes, I thought you'd do well as a Herald. I was mildly surprised to hear that you left, really..

I know, it wasn't very nice of me to cease the fights you and Merrilin (?) were starting. I mean, what am I supposed to do?... it's the Inn after all. Though I'd sooner see the duergar or orc dead than see you tossed =P I'm awfully biased.

Kind of deliciously brutal and insane.

Gaenia (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 12:34 AM

#21206, "RE: Now you were a freaky one..."
In response to Reply #4

It was a different character for me, playing the quiet, consummate thinker. She didn't care much for frivolity or anything like that. Got a reaction from some people.

And that fight outside the Inn, I just wanted to strangle you! ^_^ It was a great little thing, hating a race for once. Oh well, I'll be seein' ya..

-Gae-Gae

MeladoriSat 13-Sep-03 02:00 AM
Member since 30th Aug 2003
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21193, "RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms"
In response to Reply #0

An Old CF'er huh? That makes a lot of sense. I was fairly new to Carrionfields actually, so I don't really know if it makes sense or not, but from the stories I read, older players seemed to challenge authority more. Most people treated me like my rules were absolute law, and sure, I was really stubburn while enforcing sort of trivial things like staying visible, but that doesn't mean I was right. I liked the char a lot, and I thought she was well planned out, it's rather a shock that this character wasn't supposed to go far.

Anyway, it was fun, and I'm glad our characters started to ease up around each other before I passed away. I hope you make another character soon.

Some people wake up every day thinking the world is going to make sense. How fun would that be anyway?

Gaenia (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 12:35 AM

#21207, "RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, there seemed to be a lot of tension between Gaenia and Meladori. I thought it was rather neat how it panned out though. It was obvious after 20 hours that this char was done. I wish I had planned a lot more thoroughly.

Was a neat little stint while it lasted!

Mariya (Guest)Fri 12-Sep-03 11:25 PM

#21190, "RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms"
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to have around, though you did seem sort of distant. You seemed like you'd be a pretty darn competent Herald, and I was glad I was able to sew those things up for you. I hope you can come back and hang around for a while sometime soon!

Gaenia (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 12:37 AM

#21208, "RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms"
In response to Reply #2

There are some definite promising Heralds, and I think you are one of them. Just keep doing what you're doing, but do more and more of it - It's always nice to have someone like you at the Inn. I hope things go smoothly for you, and thanks for the clothes!

Ciao!

Rind (Guest)Fri 12-Sep-03 10:05 AM

#21167, "bye bye"
In response to Reply #0

it's a shame you deleted. I quite enjoy having other wood elven friends, lets me know I'm not alone in a world of giants, duergar and humans tryin to kill me.

Although we only walked togethor a handful of times I kinda wish we did more. You seemed to be pretty competent but a bit newbish to me in some aspects, but I guess thats explained in your first sentence, heh. and sorry for most likely sending you so many tells while camoed, I know that can be frustrating. I'd be sitting there thinking to myself, "jeez why doesn't she answer, she could at least say not now or something" , then I'd realized I was still camoed and kick myself

hope you learned what you wanted, and have fun on your next

-Quickfoot

Gaenia (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 12:38 AM

#21209, "RE: bye bye"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, I guess I'm still an old CF'er at heart. I still haven't adapted to the new commands like...keepreply, something I'll have to keep in mind when dealing with sneaky gits.

I got a lot out of this character, and it was always a good time when two wood-elves could get into a group. But, things rarely worked out. I learned what I needed to learn, so thanks!

Bye!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21141 Previous topic | Next topic