Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21141
21141, (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms
Posted by Gaenia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey there, just coming here to give my quick regards. Gaenia, for all intensive purposes, wasn't supposed to exist more than a few days. Being an old CF'er, I just needed a vehicle to explore the new world and get a feel for the time. Little did I know I'd spend so much time having fun.

For the most part, things went smoothly with Gaenia. But as with most things, time is a factor. I couldn't devote as much time to writing songs, interacting with people, exploring, and whatnot, as I wanted, because everything was interesting.

Much love and joy to y'all,
-Gae-Gae-

Anyone that I've offended in CF, I'm glad.
Anyone that I've not offended in CF, what can I do to fix that?
21215, Almost a good riddance... almost.
Posted by Alaminore on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you're gone, and I'm both disappointed and relieved. Disappointed because you were a heck of a lot of fun to have around, and Gaenia and Mossi got along really well in the end. Relieved because now I don't have to deal with your conflict with Variniea. :P

You didn't really offend me, sorry. I guess it's too late to fix it.

Well...

Rest in peace, and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

P.S. You shouldn't have left before we finished our roleplay with Jaedren. Heheheheh.
21196, Now you were a freaky one...
Posted by Benvale on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though you seemed a bit cold sometimes, I thought you'd do well as a Herald. I was mildly surprised to hear that you left, really..

I know, it wasn't very nice of me to cease the fights you and Merrilin (?) were starting. I mean, what am I supposed to do?... it's the Inn after all. Though I'd sooner see the duergar or orc dead than see you tossed =P I'm awfully biased.

Kind of deliciously brutal and insane.
21206, RE: Now you were a freaky one...
It was a different character for me, playing the quiet, consummate thinker. She didn't care much for frivolity or anything like that. Got a reaction from some people.

And that fight outside the Inn, I just wanted to strangle you! ^_^ It was a great little thing, hating a race for once. Oh well, I'll be seein' ya..

-Gae-Gae
21193, RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms
Posted by Meladori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
An Old CF'er huh? That makes a lot of sense. I was fairly new to Carrionfields actually, so I don't really know if it makes sense or not, but from the stories I read, older players seemed to challenge authority more. Most people treated me like my rules were absolute law, and sure, I was really stubburn while enforcing sort of trivial things like staying visible, but that doesn't mean I was right. I liked the char a lot, and I thought she was well planned out, it's rather a shock that this character wasn't supposed to go far.

Anyway, it was fun, and I'm glad our characters started to ease up around each other before I passed away. I hope you make another character soon.
21207, RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms
Yeah, there seemed to be a lot of tension between Gaenia and Meladori. I thought it was rather neat how it panned out though. It was obvious after 20 hours that this char was done. I wish I had planned a lot more thoroughly.

Was a neat little stint while it lasted!
21190, RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms
Posted by Mariya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were fun to have around, though you did seem sort of distant. You seemed like you'd be a pretty darn competent Herald, and I was glad I was able to sew those things up for you. I hope you can come back and hang around for a while sometime soon!
21208, RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms
There are some definite promising Heralds, and I think you are one of them. Just keep doing what you're doing, but do more and more of it - It's always nice to have someone like you at the Inn. I hope things go smoothly for you, and thanks for the clothes!

Ciao!
21167, bye bye
Posted by Rind on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it's a shame you deleted. I quite enjoy having other wood elven friends, lets me know I'm not alone in a world of giants, duergar and humans tryin to kill me.

Although we only walked togethor a handful of times I kinda wish we did more. You seemed to be pretty competent but a bit newbish to me in some aspects, but I guess thats explained in your first sentence, heh. and sorry for most likely sending you so many tells while camoed, I know that can be frustrating. I'd be sitting there thinking to myself, "jeez why doesn't she answer, she could at least say not now or something" , then I'd realized I was still camoed and kick myself :)

hope you learned what you wanted, and have fun on your next

-Quickfoot
21209, RE: bye bye
Yeah, I guess I'm still an old CF'er at heart. I still haven't adapted to the new commands like...keepreply, something I'll have to keep in mind when dealing with sneaky gits.

I got a lot out of this character, and it was always a good time when two wood-elves could get into a group. But, things rarely worked out. I learned what I needed to learn, so thanks!

Bye!