Subject: "(DEL) [HERALD] Nikuyah the Protector of Faith, Baker of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16329
Show all folders

Nikuyah (Guest)Tue 18-Mar-03 03:59 PM

#16329, "(DEL) [HERALD] Nikuyah the Protector of Faith, Baker of the Eternal Star"

Yeah uh... Couldn't find the time to delete until now. Been kinda busy, which is the reason for the delete.

I think I did pretty good for a new healer and a second hero. Fun class. Learned a lot of the areas and all that junk, because people kept asking me to go explore with them. Went for a simple RP and all that, and what do you know... worked like a charm. Not all that involved, but was easy to play and was a blast.

Arvam, thank you very much. I was clueless, but I picked up a few things on Arvamalogy from this char. Hope you found me worthy follower in the end.

Airael, thank you very much. Did pretty good as a cook I think. Sorry I dropped dead all of a sudden.

Heralds, good fun, good fun. Enjoyed the lot of you.

People who ate my food, hope you enjoyed it.

That's about it I guess. Give me a holler and I'll respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dwarf. (Guest)Thu 03-Apr-03 12:01 PM

#16601, "RE: (DEL) [HERALD] Nikuyah the Protector of Faith, Bake..."
In response to Reply #0

Hehe, That rock and ferret stew always cracked me up, and the political debate on wheather or not shifters would get pissed about it, with talin, Heh, a blast luck to yeh

Shil (Guest)Fri 21-Mar-03 07:06 PM

#16359, "So long and thanks for all the steaks! nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Talin (Guest)Thu 20-Mar-03 07:42 PM

#16354, "Awww"
In response to Reply #0

Makin' Rock 'n Ferret stews in the heavens with me now, eh? Make sure ya bring the ingredients.

Airael (Guest)Tue 18-Mar-03 11:19 PM

#16336, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

Wish you didnt have to delete. It was sort of fun having someone around all the time who would cook and seem to love it. I hope you had fun playing. See ya in the fields!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16329 Previous topic | Next topic