Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) [HERALD] Nikuyah the Protector of Faith, Baker of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16329
16329, (DEL) [HERALD] Nikuyah the Protector of Faith, Baker of the Eternal Star
Posted by Nikuyah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah uh... Couldn't find the time to delete until now. Been kinda busy, which is the reason for the delete.

I think I did pretty good for a new healer and a second hero. Fun class. Learned a lot of the areas and all that junk, because people kept asking me to go explore with them. Went for a simple RP and all that, and what do you know... worked like a charm. Not all that involved, but was easy to play and was a blast.

Arvam, thank you very much. I was clueless, but I picked up a few things on Arvamalogy from this char. Hope you found me worthy follower in the end.

Airael, thank you very much. Did pretty good as a cook I think. Sorry I dropped dead all of a sudden.

Heralds, good fun, good fun. Enjoyed the lot of you.

People who ate my food, hope you enjoyed it.

That's about it I guess. Give me a holler and I'll respond.
16601, RE: (DEL) [HERALD] Nikuyah the Protector of Faith, Baker of the Eternal Star
Posted by Dwarf. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe, That rock and ferret stew always cracked me up, and the political debate on wheather or not shifters would get pissed about it, with talin, Heh, a blast luck to yeh
16359, So long and thanks for all the steaks! nt
Posted by Shil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
16354, Awww
Posted by Talin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Makin' Rock 'n Ferret stews in the heavens with me now, eh? Make sure ya bring the ingredients.
16336, Bah!
Posted by Airael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish you didnt have to delete. It was sort of fun having someone around all the time who would cook and seem to love it. I hope you had fun playing. See ya in the fields!