Subject: "(DEL) Kortanlym the Defender of the Faithful" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15200
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Feb-03 12:18 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15200, "(DEL) Kortanlym the Defender of the Faithful"

Mon Feb 10 00:17:38 2003

12 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Kortanlym perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:79
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Uncle VinnyMon 10-Feb-03 12:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15201, "It had to go..."
In response to Reply #0

Not much to say...

Dwibbledorf, thanks for the ride, the times with you and Queesha was fun but I just got tired of being called the hunt upon time and again just when I had manged to re gear and then loose it all and then gear and then loose it all .... its tough to play a cloud giant healer without the hp and mana adding gear and stuff.

Arvam : I really liked your religion, sorry I couldn't pull off what i
had promised I will. Another time I guess.

Torellios (Guest)Mon 10-Feb-03 08:23 AM

#15203, "It's just as well...."
In response to Reply #1

because of ic interactions, I was just going to sing fiend to you every time I saw you anyway. Not sure why you did some of the things you did, but hey doesn't matter. interesting character.

ArvamMon 10-Feb-03 09:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
#15202, "RE: It had to go..."
In response to Reply #1

Damn,

You had it tough being an uncabaled cloud healer, but you had a really, really neat role and interesting take on the religion. I honestly don't think I've seen it taken that way before, but you did it with some style. I loved the blood analogies you had, and I was surprised how well they fit with everything. Good luck with the next and all!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15200 Previous topic | Next topic