Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Kortanlym the Defender of the Faithful
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15200
15200, (DEL) Kortanlym the Defender of the Faithful
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 10 00:17:38 2003

12 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Kortanlym perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:79
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

15201, It had to go...
Posted by Uncle Vinny on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Not much to say...

Dwibbledorf, thanks for the ride, the times with you and Queesha was fun but I just got tired of being called the hunt upon time and again just when I had manged to re gear and then loose it all and then gear and then loose it all .... its tough to play a cloud giant healer without the hp and mana adding gear and stuff.

Arvam : I really liked your religion, sorry I couldn't pull off what i
had promised I will. Another time I guess.
15203, It's just as well....
Posted by Torellios on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
because of ic interactions, I was just going to sing fiend to you every time I saw you anyway. Not sure why you did some of the things you did, but hey doesn't matter. interesting character.
15202, RE: It had to go...
Posted by Arvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn,

You had it tough being an uncabaled cloud healer, but you had a really, really neat role and interesting take on the religion. I honestly don't think I've seen it taken that way before, but you did it with some style. I loved the blood analogies you had, and I was surprised how well they fit with everything. Good luck with the next and all!