Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champion of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145756
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Dec-23 01:05 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145756, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Tue Dec 12 00:02:32 2023

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Vartin perished, never to return.

Race:azure
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:413

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..., Xzelyx (Anonymous), 12-Dec-23 05:26 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..., BlueM, 12-Dec-23 01:59 PM, #6
Reply Shoobeedooobeeenothingtosee. n/t, Jalim (Anonymous), 12-Dec-23 04:43 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..., ZeoShifter, 12-Dec-23 08:56 AM, #3
Reply I'm noticing a pattern here., jalbrin, 12-Dec-23 01:54 PM, #5
     Reply RE: I'm noticing a pattern here., ZeoShifter, 14-Dec-23 02:35 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..., mourningstar, 12-Dec-23 02:10 AM, #1
     Reply Vartin was definitely interesting, Arinayar (Anonymous), 12-Dec-23 05:16 AM, #2
     Reply Rest in peace, friend., Dhuuston (Anonymous), 12-Dec-23 09:27 AM, #4

Xzelyx (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-23 05:26 PM
Charter member
#145775, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..."
In response to Reply #0

Liked you and respected you. Solid, consistent presence. GLWYN!

BlueMTue 12-Dec-23 01:56 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2023
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145772, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 12-Dec-23 01:59 PM

I enjoyed our interactions and look forward to your next. I'm too stupid to figure out how to post anonymously, despite that big text box up there, so that's it, for now!

Jalim (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-23 04:43 PM
Charter member
#145773, "Shoobeedooobeeenothingtosee. n/t"
In response to Reply #6

gr

ZeoShifterTue 12-Dec-23 08:56 AM
Member since 14th Dec 2021
55 posts
#145761, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..."
In response to Reply #0

Trash!

jalbrinTue 12-Dec-23 01:54 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
#145771, "I'm noticing a pattern here."
In response to Reply #3

I'm not even saying you're wrong, necessarily. Some characters are trash. You chiming in on two consecutive threads to declare someone was trash without a single word to explain your opinion? I dunno man, as the saying goes, if everyone you meet is an asshole then you're the asshole.

ZeoShifterThu 14-Dec-23 02:35 PM
Member since 14th Dec 2021
55 posts
#145790, "RE: I'm noticing a pattern here."
In response to Reply #5

Awww. So cute. You have an opinion.

Trash.

GTFO

mourningstarTue 12-Dec-23 02:10 AM
Member since 22nd Mar 2021
36 posts
#145757, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio..."
In response to Reply #0

monk is good

i feel satisfied with how my only fort and only paladin ever went

was prepped for eternal scribe and never getting anything else after trying to kill Naobyn to defend Zicdorgle, pleasantly surprised by any further progression at all

bye

Arinayar (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-23 05:16 AM
Charter member
#145759, "Vartin was definitely interesting"
In response to Reply #1

Vartin in one word was 'intense'. But also never boring!

I appreciated all your knowledge, willingness to help and I think on occassion your patience ...

OOCly I appreciated those pointers you gave, which now knowing the player makes total sense. I highly recommend you trying a Maran from what I saw, I expect you will love that.

While leading exploration I would advice you to take it just a bit slower, so everyone has time to look around and prepare, but it sure was fun!

GLWYN

Dhuuston (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-23 09:27 AM
Charter member
#145765, "Rest in peace, friend."
In response to Reply #1

You were like my mentor and big brother, and honestly going to miss you around in the Fortress. Our conversations were surprisingly deep and you offered a lot of great insight and advice on both religion and Paladin-ness, so thank you for that.

I’m glad you decided to give Paladin & Fort a try and that I could be around for some of it. Thanks for everything and good luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145756 Previous topic | Next topic