Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145756
145756, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 12 00:02:32 2023

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Vartin perished, never to return.
Race:azure
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:413
145775, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked you and respected you. Solid, consistent presence. GLWYN!
145772, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champio...
Posted by BlueM on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions and look forward to your next. I'm too stupid to figure out how to post anonymously, despite that big text box up there, so that's it, for now!
145773, Shoobeedooobeeenothingtosee. n/t
Posted by Jalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
145761, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trash!
145771, I'm noticing a pattern here.
Posted by jalbrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not even saying you're wrong, necessarily. Some characters are trash. You chiming in on two consecutive threads to declare someone was trash without a single word to explain your opinion? I dunno man, as the saying goes, if everyone you meet is an asshole then you're the asshole.
145790, RE: I'm noticing a pattern here.
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awww. So cute. You have an opinion.

Trash.

GTFO
145757, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Vartin of Balator the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by mourningstar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
monk is good

i feel satisfied with how my only fort and only paladin ever went

was prepped for eternal scribe and never getting anything else after trying to kill Naobyn to defend Zicdorgle, pleasantly surprised by any further progression at all

bye
145759, Vartin was definitely interesting
Posted by Arinayar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Vartin in one word was 'intense'. But also never boring!

I appreciated all your knowledge, willingness to help and I think on occassion your patience ...

OOCly I appreciated those pointers you gave, which now knowing the player makes total sense. I highly recommend you trying a Maran from what I saw, I expect you will love that.

While leading exploration I would advice you to take it just a bit slower, so everyone has time to look around and prepare, but it sure was fun!

GLWYN
145765, Rest in peace, friend.
Posted by Dhuuston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were like my mentor and big brother, and honestly going to miss you around in the Fortress. Our conversations were surprisingly deep and you offered a lot of great insight and advice on both religion and Paladin-ness, so thank you for that.

I’m glad you decided to give Paladin & Fort a try and that I could be around for some of it. Thanks for everything and good luck with your next!