Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the Arct..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145301
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 21-Sep-23 08:40 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145301, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the Arctic Exsanguinist, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

Thu Sep 21 20:39:25 2023

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Korgosodom perished, never to return.

Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:494

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZeoShifterFri 22-Sep-23 04:02 PM
Member since 14th Dec 2021
55 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145326, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the ..."
In response to Reply #0

So happy to see this. Now Tribunal can breathe some lol

Xzelyx (Anonymous)Fri 22-Sep-23 08:52 AM
Charter member
#145305, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah well, there goes one of the greats. You were always aggressive, competent, and from what I saw an absolute beast. GLWYN!

RogueThu 21-Sep-23 09:25 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#145303, "Well done!"
In response to Reply #0

I loved almost, lol, everything about you. Pvask named you for the next NightReaver over some others and damn did you do it well in so many ways. I was awesome to see you from a couple perspectives and your willingness to solo raid at any time and return with the items was all awesome sauce. A true beast. Great job!

Zelisha (Anonymous)Thu 21-Sep-23 09:10 PM
Charter member
#145302, "oh no!"
In response to Reply #0

You were very difficult for me and taught me a lot through your aggression and trampling. I may never get you but i'd take any opportunity to not just be a corpse while showing up.

I wish I could hold out longer but I did try to engage you and stay within the city/battle you at least near captain as much as possible. Everyone advised me to not die and stay at executioner but I wanted to give it a go as much as I could. Which sometimes wasnt very long with your melee and ability to hold me.

Thanks for teaching me a hard lesson in the shamans guild. That splat was pure trap that I adjusted for in the future!

-Zelisha

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145301 Previous topic | Next topic