Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the Arctic Exsanguinist, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=145301
145301, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the Arctic Exsanguinist, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 21 20:39:25 2023

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Korgosodom perished, never to return.
Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:494
145326, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the Arctic Exsanguinist, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So happy to see this. Now Tribunal can breathe some lol
145305, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Korgosodom Blizzardblood the Arctic Exsanguinist, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Xzelyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah well, there goes one of the greats. You were always aggressive, competent, and from what I saw an absolute beast. GLWYN!
145303, Well done!
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved almost, lol, everything about you. Pvask named you for the next NightReaver over some others and damn did you do it well in so many ways. I was awesome to see you from a couple perspectives and your willingness to solo raid at any time and return with the items was all awesome sauce. A true beast. Great job!
145302, oh no!
Posted by Zelisha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You were very difficult for me and taught me a lot through your aggression and trampling. I may never get you but i'd take any opportunity to not just be a corpse while showing up.

I wish I could hold out longer but I did try to engage you and stay within the city/battle you at least near captain as much as possible. Everyone advised me to not die and stay at executioner but I wanted to give it a go as much as I could. Which sometimes wasnt very long with your melee and ability to hold me.

Thanks for teaching me a hard lesson in the shamans guild. That splat was pure trap that I adjusted for in the future!

-Zelisha