Subject: "(DEL) Arowyth the Master Historian" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14494
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Jan-03 09:14 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14494, "(DEL) Arowyth the Master Historian"

Tue Jan 21 21:12:47 2003

1 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Arowyth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:149
PK Ratio:58% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Arowyth (Guest)Tue 21-Jan-03 09:30 PM

#14495, "Great start, poor finish"
In response to Reply #0

Great interactions of all sorts when I started this character. But as time dwindled I fell into the same routine. The only difference was that because I was evil I was able to get prep items so much easier. I also explored some areas again and found some new wands and staves, always a bonus for me.

Favourite character interaction was with Iunna. Thanks for the gloves.

I'm just not cut out being evil. Time to go back to team goodie.

XandryaWed 22-Jan-03 01:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
35 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14497, "Another Bard bites the dust *sigh*"
In response to Reply #1

Come back as a neutral or good one this time. I hear you about playing evil...it isn't for me either, though I DO have some evil friends that I enjoy venturing with so neutral works well for me.

Gonna make another Bard? It's nice seeing others in the realm that like to sing.

AstillianWed 22-Jan-03 02:47 PM
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#14498, "Well, all I do is play bards. I really need to stop."
In response to Reply #2

I need to look at the other 14 classes that CF has.

IunnaSat 25-Jan-03 01:27 AM
473 posts
#14496, "RE: Great start, poor finish"
In response to Reply #1

I remember really hoping you'd go for Herald after our first talk. I really liked our first interactions and then after a while we pretty much missed each other. I wish I would've been able to interact with you more after you got into Herald, but oh well. If wishes were fishes.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14494 Previous topic | Next topic