Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Arowyth the Master Historian
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14494
14494, (DEL) Arowyth the Master Historian
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 21 21:12:47 2003

1 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Arowyth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:149
PK Ratio:58% (closer to 100% is better)

14495, Great start, poor finish
Posted by Arowyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great interactions of all sorts when I started this character. But as time dwindled I fell into the same routine. The only difference was that because I was evil I was able to get prep items so much easier. I also explored some areas again and found some new wands and staves, always a bonus for me.

Favourite character interaction was with Iunna. Thanks for the gloves.

I'm just not cut out being evil. Time to go back to team goodie.
14497, Another Bard bites the dust *sigh*
Posted by Xandrya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Come back as a neutral or good one this time. I hear you about playing evil...it isn't for me either, though I DO have some evil friends that I enjoy venturing with so neutral works well for me.

Gonna make another Bard? It's nice seeing others in the realm that like to sing. :)
14498, Well, all I do is play bards. I really need to stop.
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I need to look at the other 14 classes that CF has. ;)
14496, RE: Great start, poor finish
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember really hoping you'd go for Herald after our first talk. I really liked our first interactions and then after a while we pretty much missed each other. I wish I would've been able to interact with you more after you got into Herald, but oh well. If wishes were fishes. :P