Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed Imper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144810
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Jun-23 07:35 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144810, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed Imperial Tax Collector and Rebbel Hunter, Imperial War Master"

Sat Jun 24 07:31:16 2023

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Svarden perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:240

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed I..., Ruvende (Anonymous), 25-Jun-23 10:09 AM, #9
Reply Sad Days, Sulirye (Anonymous), 24-Jun-23 03:47 PM, #6
Reply Don't feel bad, Svarden (Anonymous), 24-Jun-23 04:10 PM, #7
Reply One of my favorite enemies, Mystrillania (Anonymous), 24-Jun-23 03:23 PM, #5
Reply Player error, Svarden (Anonymous), 24-Jun-23 04:16 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed I..., ZeoShifter, 24-Jun-23 02:41 PM, #4
Reply Enjoyed our fights, Viera (Anonymous), 24-Jun-23 10:48 AM, #1
     Reply My favorite enemy, Svarden (Anonymous), 24-Jun-23 11:01 AM, #2
          Reply RE: My favorite enemy, Viera (Anonymous), 24-Jun-23 11:33 AM, #3

Ruvende (Anonymous)Sun 25-Jun-23 10:09 AM
Charter member
#144825, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed I..."
In response to Reply #0

Kadis'seri! Bummer, was really looking forward to fleshing out things between us. Nice job.

Sulirye (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jun-23 03:47 PM
Charter member
#144819, "Sad Days"
In response to Reply #0

Svarden was great. I loved the Rebbels roleplay and I was so thrilled to have someone to fight along side with. I hated one of your last days where you fell three times. I felt bad not able to keep you surviving, even against some of the rough odds. You were a great character. GLWYN

Svarden (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jun-23 04:10 PM
Charter member
#144820, "Don't feel bad"
In response to Reply #6

I was very inebriated that last day, already had resolved to pack it in. I have no idea how many times I died that day, but I am sure it was more than five and hope it was less than ten...

You were really excellent and I've not seen a more deserving person in the Empress spot for a while. Easiest vote ever. Wish I could've stuck it out longer to give you someone to throw down with, but yeah I was just done a while ago.

Kick some rebbels for me.

Mystrillania (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jun-23 03:23 PM
Charter member
#144818, "One of my favorite enemies"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for all the fun battles, being super classy, and the fun RP as well. Just all-around great character, and I was sorry to see you delete. I am surprised to see you didn't take the anti-dirt-kick edge after all the dirt I kicked in your eyes.

Svarden (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jun-23 04:16 PM
Charter member
#144821, "Player error"
In response to Reply #5

Skipped a skill I needed to practice to get access to the edge. By the time I realised I was mostly done, so didn't bother learning and grinding it up. Lessons learned.

ZeoShifterSat 24-Jun-23 02:41 PM
Member since 14th Dec 2021
55 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144817, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed I..."
In response to Reply #0

Really liked this character. We had some good lowbie fun together. War Master solid!

Viera (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jun-23 10:48 AM
Charter member
#144813, "Enjoyed our fights"
In response to Reply #0

You were a dangerous enemy who was always aggressively seeking out fights, often before I had any preps. When I first saw you new to hero range with a big set of gear I thought you'd be overly conservative, but happily you proved me wrong with your constant aggression.

Svarden (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jun-23 11:01 AM
Charter member
#144814, "My favorite enemy"
In response to Reply #1

Loved the fights and the talks. Fighting Scion was cf at its best. Back and forth, pure action, deaths on both sides. You deserve enormous credit for assembling such a fun group of people.

I also died a little inside that time I missed bash at the consortium. I was even enlarged.

Viera (Anonymous)Sat 24-Jun-23 11:33 AM
Charter member
#144815, "RE: My favorite enemy"
In response to Reply #2

That missed bash made me jump in my seat, I went from resting heart rate to adrenaline in 2 seconds! Best moments of CF.

Sadly Viera never did manage to successfully seduce Svarden to her side. We would have made the impressive fire giant power couple Having read your role, this pairing would have made even more sense too.

I also appreciated that you had an interesting depth of RP that came through when we had that shared fire giant heritage chat and the dislike of Kiadana. In many ways there are similarities between both our characters' backstories.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144810 Previous topic | Next topic