Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed Imperial Tax Collector and Rebbel Hunter, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144810
144810, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed Imperial Tax Collector and Rebbel Hunter, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 24 07:31:16 2023

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Svarden perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:240
144825, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed Imperial Tax Collector and Rebbel Hunter, Imperial War Master
Posted by Ruvende on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kadis'seri! Bummer, was really looking forward to fleshing out things between us. Nice job.
144819, Sad Days
Posted by Sulirye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Svarden was great. I loved the Rebbels roleplay and I was so thrilled to have someone to fight along side with. I hated one of your last days where you fell three times. I felt bad not able to keep you surviving, even against some of the rough odds. You were a great character. GLWYN
144820, Don't feel bad
Posted by Svarden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was very inebriated that last day, already had resolved to pack it in. I have no idea how many times I died that day, but I am sure it was more than five and hope it was less than ten...

You were really excellent and I've not seen a more deserving person in the Empress spot for a while. Easiest vote ever. Wish I could've stuck it out longer to give you someone to throw down with, but yeah I was just done a while ago.

Kick some rebbels for me.
144818, One of my favorite enemies
Posted by Mystrillania on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the fun battles, being super classy, and the fun RP as well. Just all-around great character, and I was sorry to see you delete. I am surprised to see you didn't take the anti-dirt-kick edge after all the dirt I kicked in your eyes.
144821, Player error
Skipped a skill I needed to practice to get access to the edge. By the time I realised I was mostly done, so didn't bother learning and grinding it up. Lessons learned.
144817, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Svarden the Self-Appointed Imperial Tax Collector and Rebbel Hunter, Imperial War Master
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really liked this character. We had some good lowbie fun together. War Master solid!
144813, Enjoyed our fights
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a dangerous enemy who was always aggressively seeking out fights, often before I had any preps. When I first saw you new to hero range with a big set of gear I thought you'd be overly conservative, but happily you proved me wrong with your constant aggression.
144814, My favorite enemy
Loved the fights and the talks. Fighting Scion was cf at its best. Back and forth, pure action, deaths on both sides. You deserve enormous credit for assembling such a fun group of people.

I also died a little inside that time I missed bash at the consortium. I was even enlarged.
144815, RE: My favorite enemy
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That missed bash made me jump in my seat, I went from resting heart rate to adrenaline in 2 seconds! Best moments of CF.

Sadly Viera never did manage to successfully seduce Svarden to her side. We would have made the impressive fire giant power couple :-) Having read your role, this pairing would have made even more sense too.

I also appreciated that you had an interesting depth of RP that came through when we had that shared fire giant heritage chat and the dislike of Kiadana. In many ways there are similarities between both our characters' backstories.