Subject: "(DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14470
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Jan-03 10:58 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14470, "(DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Tue Jan 21 10:56:53 2003

1 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Vizzial perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:176
PK Ratio:35% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..., Karel, 21-Jan-03 11:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..., Bajula, 21-Jan-03 12:30 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..., Karel, 21-Jan-03 11:50 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..., Bajula, 22-Jan-03 12:09 AM, #11
               Reply RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..., Karel, 22-Jan-03 12:12 AM, #12
                    Reply RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..., Huestus (Guest), 22-Jan-03 02:37 AM, #13
     Reply You're a jackass too...., Anith (Guest), 21-Jan-03 12:37 PM, #3
     Reply RE: You're a jackass too...., Karel, 21-Jan-03 12:50 PM, #4
          Reply wow, that was good...first real laugh in a while heheh ..., Quid (Guest), 21-Jan-03 02:31 PM, #5
          Reply "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy...., Anith (Guest), 21-Jan-03 02:50 PM, #6
               Reply RE: "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy...., Karel, 21-Jan-03 03:18 PM, #7
               Reply RE: "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy...., Karel, 21-Jan-03 11:59 PM, #10
     Reply Yet another sidenote, Karel, 21-Jan-03 11:55 PM, #9

KarelTue 21-Jan-03 11:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14471, "RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I caused more deaths than actually killed. Too much of a support class for my liking. I did what i could with him...but once I got Aginal really rolling...I just sort of stopped playing Vizzial. If you're alone, it's better to be an invoker than a transmuter...will be able to do alot more things. Was just waiting until Aginal died or I offed him to delete, so I didn't have to go through death posts twice.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

BajulaTue 21-Jan-03 12:30 PM
929 posts
#14479, "RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #1

was wondering hadnt seen vizz about in a long long time.
i can see why bordem kills here if 'muters are so support oriented.
ahh well.

KarelTue 21-Jan-03 11:50 PM
569 posts
#14480, "RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #2

Hmmm. I never said I never brought VIzzial out. I just didn't care for him as much as Aginal. As for why you didn't see him...well, that's rather the point of the transmuter. They are the small spider in the whisper thin web, waiting for their prey to get right where they want before striking. The best patience kill I had was following the bound one from the steppes to the windy pass where it tracked a ranger. Walked a step away, popped out, came in, neuroed, murder, neuro, soften, neuro, disrupt, disrupt/dead. And boredom does not kill just here. Ask my last fiance'.

BajulaWed 22-Jan-03 12:09 AM
929 posts
#14481, "RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #8

umm ouch.. both about the kill and the fiance man.. just ouch.

KarelWed 22-Jan-03 12:12 AM
569 posts
#14482, "RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #11

*shrug* Best response I can come up with for both situations.

Huestus (Guest)Wed 22-Jan-03 02:37 AM

#14483, "RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #12

why did you delete? oh well I'm gonna miss all the smashin we did and thanks for always gettin me my gloves back *wink*.

Anith (Guest)Tue 21-Jan-03 12:37 PM

#14473, "You're a jackass too...."
In response to Reply #1

*chuckle*

Damn, I cant believe you were playing Vizzial as well. The best two scions of the chasm during my time. I think I was even talking to one of you about the other.

To Vizzial: "You would like Aginal, hes a beast. Been killing everything in sight, quite impressive."

Vizzial: "AHh, will have to meet him, sounds interesting"....*blah*

Unreal......

KarelTue 21-Jan-03 12:50 PM
569 posts
#14474, "RE: You're a jackass too...."
In response to Reply #3

*LAUGH* Alot of people talked to me about the other character while I was the other... I'd just sit there and go...hmmm, what do I say not to make them think I am both, while at the same time not seeming braindamaged. Thought at least a few people would have known, but it gave me a laugh alot. Especially you. You'd tell me (Aginal) what we (Vizzial) had done earlier. "Uh-huh. Ya. Really? Sounds very interesting." Remember you always saying between me and me you never needed to leave the chasm? Always got a kick from that.

Quid (Guest)Tue 21-Jan-03 02:31 PM

#14478, "wow, that was good...first real laugh in a while heheh ..."
In response to Reply #4

n/t

Anith (Guest)Tue 21-Jan-03 02:50 PM

#14475, ""Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy...."
In response to Reply #4

is bloody smart. I'm sure he will know that area we need to explore. I can't wait till the three of us can go hunting, we'll destroy!!!"

*snort*
Man, I must have given you alot of laughs.....sheesh.

KarelTue 21-Jan-03 03:18 PM
569 posts
#14477, "RE: "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy...."
In response to Reply #6

Many, many, many laughs. *chuckle*

KarelTue 21-Jan-03 11:59 PM
569 posts
#14476, "RE: "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy...."
In response to Reply #6

I'm sorry. Came back to reply after a night of relaxation and a few drinks, and I had to read your post again. Which of course made me laugh yet again. Of all the things I've done, with both characters, this has got to be the best. Almost made it worth having both of them. So many times I was SURE you had to know I was both. You slipped up quite a few times thinking Aginal was Vizzial and vice cersa that I decided you must be suffering the same syndrome as me. God, I cannot believe no one figured it out. Especially Gre.

KarelTue 21-Jan-03 11:55 PM
569 posts
#14472, "Yet another sidenote"
In response to Reply #1

This is the first time I have ever had two heroes at the same time, and the reason I didn't was exactly the problem here. I grew to like one better than the other, so Vizzial fell into disuse. I would not suggest it to anyone, and strongly discourage it. Especially for those into RP, as I could barely summon the energy to make Vizzial more than speak a few words before thinking how long I should wait before bringing Aginal back on. Which, by the way, at the very least was an hour. I thought that was long enough to divert any suspicions about the controllers of both PCs. I certainly could never have heroes on opposing sides...that would be just damn wierd. Like an Alabama family tree type wierd. Friend now, deadly foe later... feel like I was betraying myself no matter who I logged. Just my random thoughts.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14470 Previous topic | Next topic