Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14470
14470, (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 21 10:56:53 2003

1 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Vizzial perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:176
PK Ratio:35% (closer to 100% is better)

14471, RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Karel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I caused more deaths than actually killed. Too much of a support class for my liking. I did what i could with him...but once I got Aginal really rolling...I just sort of stopped playing Vizzial. If you're alone, it's better to be an invoker than a transmuter...will be able to do alot more things. Was just waiting until Aginal died or I offed him to delete, so I didn't have to go through death posts twice.
14479, RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
was wondering hadnt seen vizz about in a long long time.
i can see why bordem kills here if 'muters are so support oriented.
ahh well.

14480, RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
Hmmm. I never said I never brought VIzzial out. I just didn't care for him as much as Aginal. As for why you didn't see him...well, that's rather the point of the transmuter. They are the small spider in the whisper thin web, waiting for their prey to get right where they want before striking. The best patience kill I had was following the bound one from the steppes to the windy pass where it tracked a ranger. Walked a step away, popped out, came in, neuroed, murder, neuro, soften, neuro, disrupt, disrupt/dead. And boredom does not kill just here. Ask my last fiance'.
14481, RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
umm ouch.. both about the kill and the fiance man.. just ouch.

14482, RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
*shrug* Best response I can come up with for both situations.
14483, RE: (DEL) Vizzial Inshiael the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Huestus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
why did you delete? oh well I'm gonna miss all the smashin we did and thanks for always gettin me my gloves back *wink*.
14473, You're a jackass too....
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*chuckle*

Damn, I cant believe you were playing Vizzial as well. The best two scions of the chasm during my time. I think I was even talking to one of you about the other.

To Vizzial: "You would like Aginal, hes a beast. Been killing everything in sight, quite impressive."

Vizzial: "AHh, will have to meet him, sounds interesting"....*blah*

Unreal......
14474, RE: You're a jackass too....
*LAUGH* Alot of people talked to me about the other character while I was the other... I'd just sit there and go...hmmm, what do I say not to make them think I am both, while at the same time not seeming braindamaged. Thought at least a few people would have known, but it gave me a laugh alot. Especially you. You'd tell me (Aginal) what we (Vizzial) had done earlier. "Uh-huh. Ya. Really? Sounds very interesting." Remember you always saying between me and me you never needed to leave the chasm? Always got a kick from that.
14478, wow, that was good...first real laugh in a while heheh n/t
Posted by Quid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
14475, "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy....
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
is bloody smart. I'm sure he will know that area we need to explore. I can't wait till the three of us can go hunting, we'll destroy!!!"

*snort*
Man, I must have given you alot of laughs.....sheesh.
14477, RE: "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy....
Many, many, many laughs. *chuckle*
14476, RE: "Lets hope Vizzial shows up, Aginal, that guy....
I'm sorry. Came back to reply after a night of relaxation and a few drinks, and I had to read your post again. Which of course made me laugh yet again. Of all the things I've done, with both characters, this has got to be the best. Almost made it worth having both of them. So many times I was SURE you had to know I was both. You slipped up quite a few times thinking Aginal was Vizzial and vice cersa that I decided you must be suffering the same syndrome as me. God, I cannot believe no one figured it out. Especially Gre.
14472, Yet another sidenote
This is the first time I have ever had two heroes at the same time, and the reason I didn't was exactly the problem here. I grew to like one better than the other, so Vizzial fell into disuse. I would not suggest it to anyone, and strongly discourage it. Especially for those into RP, as I could barely summon the energy to make Vizzial more than speak a few words before thinking how long I should wait before bringing Aginal back on. Which, by the way, at the very least was an hour. I thought that was long enough to divert any suspicions about the controllers of both PCs. I certainly could never have heroes on opposing sides...that would be just damn wierd. Like an Alabama family tree type wierd. Friend now, deadly foe later... feel like I was betraying myself no matter who I logged. Just my random thoughts.