Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Trouke the Grand Mistress of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144031
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Jan-23 02:40 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144031, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Trouke the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Sat Jan 21 13:37:59 2023

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Trouke perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Outhyen (Anonymous)Sat 21-Jan-23 07:10 PM
Charter member
#144032, "Fair winds."
In response to Reply #0

It was fun running with you with what limited amount that we could. I enjoyed you and your character. I hope you really enjoyed your shapes and I thought it was really cool and flexible in many situations. Come on back soon.

Trouke (Anonymous)Sun 22-Jan-23 12:30 PM
Charter member
#144035, "RE: Fair winds."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed interacting with Outhyen as well. Along with Omp and Tuna.

My greatest appreciation to Ishuli and any others that may have been involved in developing the Oct forms. The Thoqqua was truly unique and from a utility standpoint was really useful and fun. On its own though I found that it couldn't accomplish much (i.e. not enough firepower and not enough on the defense side, even compared to other utility forms) but had some really cool "other stuff". Unfortunately I ended up with the spider as the second and it didn't complement the Thoqqua much at all. Not a day went by where I didn't wish I had gone with offense with my minor or had kept the monkey that I got initially.

Still, it was fun and I would not have deleted if my game time had not become so limited. Can't get rid of the addiction though, so see you in the fields!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144031 Previous topic | Next topic