Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Trouke the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144031
144031, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Trouke the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 21 13:37:59 2023

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Trouke perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:86
144032, Fair winds.
Posted by Outhyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun running with you with what limited amount that we could. I enjoyed you and your character. I hope you really enjoyed your shapes and I thought it was really cool and flexible in many situations. Come on back soon.
144035, RE: Fair winds.
Posted by Trouke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed interacting with Outhyen as well. Along with Omp and Tuna.

My greatest appreciation to Ishuli and any others that may have been involved in developing the Oct forms. The Thoqqua was truly unique and from a utility standpoint was really useful and fun. On its own though I found that it couldn't accomplish much (i.e. not enough firepower and not enough on the defense side, even compared to other utility forms) but had some really cool "other stuff". Unfortunately I ended up with the spider as the second and it didn't complement the Thoqqua much at all. Not a day went by where I didn't wish I had gone with offense with my minor or had kept the monkey that I got initially.

Still, it was fun and I would not have deleted if my game time had not become so limited. Can't get rid of the addiction though, so see you in the fields!