Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Schedob the Grand Master of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143847
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Dec-22 10:40 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143847, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Schedob the Grand Master of Changelings, Avowed of Azorinne"

Fri Dec 16 21:35:58 2022

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Schedob perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:69

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Iliunezyn (Anonymous)Sat 17-Dec-22 09:35 AM
Charter member
#143848, "Sacrifice"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for really helping me get the ball rolling with my character. I halfway convinced myself I was seeking redemption during all that, don't feel bad about being manipulated. You really helped shape just what a conniving bastard I would become. I felt guilty killing you when I did, but Ili's greed wasn't to be denied and you had some shinies and basically made yourself impossible not to kill during that particular time.

I knew you were going to get into hot water with Azorinne for all that, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that discussion after.

I thought you played your dog history well and I was really hoping to take advantage of your loyalty. I always referred to you as my most loyal companion and Ili really did feel a fondness for you.

Good going.

Schedob (Anonymous)Sun 18-Dec-22 08:58 PM
Charter member
#143854, "RE: Sacrifice"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks. The dog loyalty was one of the key things that made it easier for you to work your magic

I did hope to play on your fondness to get you over to the other side, though I doubted that would happen. It's a rough ride from what I've seen/heard.

And actually, it was a fairly reasonable conversation. Azorinne basically told me "don't do that again, it's in the book for a reason", and I hung my head in shame and waited for scratches behind the ears.

Would have liked to keep on keeping on, but work's been killer and I kind of lost steam. Sorry to the folks running the challenge, but for what it's worth I enjoyed it!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143847 Previous topic | Next topic