Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Schedob the Grand Master of Changelings, Avowed of Azorinne
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143847
143847, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Schedob the Grand Master of Changelings, Avowed of Azorinne
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 16 21:35:58 2022

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Schedob perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:69
143848, Sacrifice
Posted by Iliunezyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for really helping me get the ball rolling with my character. I halfway convinced myself I was seeking redemption during all that, don't feel bad about being manipulated. You really helped shape just what a conniving bastard I would become. I felt guilty killing you when I did, but Ili's greed wasn't to be denied and you had some shinies and basically made yourself impossible not to kill during that particular time.

I knew you were going to get into hot water with Azorinne for all that, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that discussion after.

I thought you played your dog history well and I was really hoping to take advantage of your loyalty. I always referred to you as my most loyal companion and Ili really did feel a fondness for you.

Good going.
143854, RE: Sacrifice
Posted by Schedob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks. The dog loyalty was one of the key things that made it easier for you to work your magic :)

I did hope to play on your fondness to get you over to the other side, though I doubted that would happen. It's a rough ride from what I've seen/heard.

And actually, it was a fairly reasonable conversation. Azorinne basically told me "don't do that again, it's in the book for a reason", and I hung my head in shame and waited for scratches behind the ears.

Would have liked to keep on keeping on, but work's been killer and I kind of lost steam. Sorry to the folks running the challenge, but for what it's worth I enjoyed it!