Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darkness" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143831
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-Dec-22 02:40 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143831, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darkness"

Wed Dec 14 13:35:26 2022

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Velvexund perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:349

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darknes..., Your favorite tuna (Anonymous), 20-Dec-22 01:56 AM, #7
Reply Thanks, xyfa, 20-Dec-22 11:28 AM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darknes..., Toldyouso (Anonymous), 15-Dec-22 02:29 PM, #5
Reply I actually thought this was some strange rp, xyfa, 15-Dec-22 02:34 PM, #6
Reply Damn you, Daressumli (Anonymous), 14-Dec-22 03:29 PM, #2
Reply RE: Damn you, xyfa, 14-Dec-22 03:45 PM, #4
Reply Was not expecting this, what happened?, Bubthegreat, 14-Dec-22 03:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Was not expecting this, what happened?, xyfa, 14-Dec-22 03:43 PM, #3

Your favorite tuna (Anonymous)Tue 20-Dec-22 01:56 AM
Charter member
#143858, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darknes..."
In response to Reply #0

We never killed each other, though I have a feeling I would have been worth alot of souls and you probably wanted them .

At best I could annoy you, and my one chance, one chance to finally finish you was there at arkham and daress came in and attacked me .

I will say I remember when you were new, but recently came your lich, and this char that became a powerhouse, and man all I can say is damn you have done your homework, graduated cf colledge and have become a power in cf. Not many people can say that when they make a character, they can change the face of cf with it, and you have become one of those people. Grats man.

xyfaTue 20-Dec-22 11:28 AM
Member since 03rd Mar 2018
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143859, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #7

Once all the characters are gone I'll post that Arkham log, it was even luckier than it might have seemed from your end - I thought I was dead for sure. I definitely had one of those "wow, I'm alive?" moments after.

Toldyouso (Anonymous)Thu 15-Dec-22 02:29 PM
Charter member
#143843, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darknes..."
In response to Reply #0

It doesn't pay to be a cheater and fully looting folks for no reason. I hope someone e returned the favor

xyfaThu 15-Dec-22 02:34 PM
152 posts
#143844, "I actually thought this was some strange rp"
In response to Reply #5

I guess I was wrong.

Daressumli (Anonymous)Wed 14-Dec-22 03:29 PM
Charter member
#143833, "Damn you"
In response to Reply #0

I never did get to wear me a lovely Velvexund Poncho. You were tough as nails and I really didn't want to gang you but you were just getting to strong, especially with the scepter. Your luck against me was spectacular with you escaping with super low health or, killing me when resist would fall.

Enjoyed your character though, was lots of fun having a big ole badass that would require me to always go all out against and of course you are talented with keeping your AP alive for a long long time. GLWYN

xyfaWed 14-Dec-22 03:45 PM
152 posts
#143836, "RE: Damn you"
In response to Reply #2

You're doing great. Really excellent rager.

BubthegreatWed 14-Dec-22 03:09 PM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
#143832, "Was not expecting this, what happened?"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed like you were rockin stuff.

xyfaWed 14-Dec-22 03:43 PM
152 posts
#143834, "RE: Was not expecting this, what happened?"
In response to Reply #1

One mistake is all it takes.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143831 Previous topic | Next topic