Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darkness
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143831
143831, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darkness
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 14 13:35:26 2022

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Velvexund perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:349
143858, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darkness
Posted by Your favorite tuna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We never killed each other, though I have a feeling I would have been worth alot of souls and you probably wanted them :P.

At best I could annoy you, and my one chance, one chance to finally finish you was there at arkham and daress came in and attacked me :(.

I will say I remember when you were new, but recently came your lich, and this char that became a powerhouse, and man all I can say is damn you have done your homework, graduated cf colledge and have become a power in cf. Not many people can say that when they make a character, they can change the face of cf with it, and you have become one of those people. Grats man.
143859, Thanks
Posted by xyfa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Once all the characters are gone I'll post that Arkham log, it was even luckier than it might have seemed from your end - I thought I was dead for sure. I definitely had one of those "wow, I'm alive?" moments after.
143843, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Velvexund the Fist of Darkness
Posted by Toldyouso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It doesn't pay to be a cheater and fully looting folks for no reason. I hope someone e returned the favor
143844, I actually thought this was some strange rp
I guess I was wrong.
143833, Damn you
Posted by Daressumli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never did get to wear me a lovely Velvexund Poncho. You were tough as nails and I really didn't want to gang you but you were just getting to strong, especially with the scepter. Your luck against me was spectacular with you escaping with super low health or, killing me when resist would fall.

Enjoyed your character though, was lots of fun having a big ole badass that would require me to always go all out against and of course you are talented with keeping your AP alive for a long long time. GLWYN
143836, RE: Damn you
You're doing great. Really excellent rager.
143832, Was not expecting this, what happened?
Posted by Bubthegreat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed like you were rockin stuff.
143834, RE: Was not expecting this, what happened?
One mistake is all it takes.