Subject: "(CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14331
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 16-Jan-03 07:59 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14331, "(CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion"

Thu Jan 16 19:57:14 2003

11 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Cassobaz perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:163
PK Ratio:9% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Quid (Guest)Sat 18-Jan-03 07:40 PM

#14332, "never knew you but..."
In response to Reply #0

what the hell did you do to get a title like that???

Talin (Guest)Sat 18-Jan-03 03:22 PM

#14333, "RE: (CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion"
In response to Reply #0

A pity, you were fun to travel with, and were actually a decent warrior. I gained a few ranks with you, but after a while you gave up ranking, it seemed. Sometimes I wondered, whatever happened to Cassobaz. I saw you once after you went insane, and that was when you were after Darmok. I also recall assassinating him from under your nose after you had stripped him of his weapon and slept him. I'm sure that came as a surprise to you... and him. In my brief conversation with you I thought, wow, you'd make a decent entropist. A little crazy, but hey who isn't. Anyways, I'll miss you, and I must say, I'm amazed you managed a 9% pk ratio at the rate you were at. You were attacking well-equipped ragers with nothing more than a practice whip. Anyways, I'll miss you, you dirty old fool.

RooqweazFri 17-Jan-03 03:54 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14334, "Cador is back!"
In response to Reply #0

xevfiutynThu 16-Jan-03 09:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
#14335, "RE: (CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion"
In response to Reply #0

Do you have the slightest clue to HOW MUCH YOU PISSED ME OFF! I swear!!! I kid you know, i would stand up, and throw stuff across my house, beat the walls... you are good at that.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14331 Previous topic | Next topic