Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14331
14331, (CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 16 19:57:14 2003

11 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Cassobaz perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:163
PK Ratio:9% (closer to 100% is better)

14332, never knew you but...
Posted by Quid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
what the hell did you do to get a title like that???
14333, RE: (CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion
Posted by Talin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A pity, you were fun to travel with, and were actually a decent warrior. I gained a few ranks with you, but after a while you gave up ranking, it seemed. Sometimes I wondered, whatever happened to Cassobaz. I saw you once after you went insane, and that was when you were after Darmok. I also recall assassinating him from under your nose after you had stripped him of his weapon and slept him. I'm sure that came as a surprise to you... and him. In my brief conversation with you I thought, wow, you'd make a decent entropist. A little crazy, but hey who isn't. Anyways, I'll miss you, and I must say, I'm amazed you managed a 9% pk ratio at the rate you were at. You were attacking well-equipped ragers with nothing more than a practice whip. Anyways, I'll miss you, you dirty old fool.
14334, Cador is back!
Posted by Rooqweaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

14335, RE: (CON) Cassobaz the Moron, Exile of Scion
Posted by xevfiutyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Do you have the slightest clue to HOW MUCH YOU PISSED ME OFF! I swear!!! I kid you know, i would stand up, and throw stuff across my house, beat the walls... you are good at that.