Subject: "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, Init..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143203
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 08-Jul-22 09:35 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143203, "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Fri Jul 8 21:33:57 2022

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kelei perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

droSat 24-Dec-22 07:55 AM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143884, "RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Now that I have a form account again maybe this is the appropriate place to ask for role feedback Since my forum acount isn’t working back when I died. I never got to post a goodbye this role was definitely the most I’ve ever written I’d really like to hear what people thought

Tomias (Anonymous)Sat 24-Dec-22 11:25 AM
Charter member
#143885, "RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #2

I loved your role, your char - it was a really cool idea, adopting a code somehow to a lawless place, and was fertile ground for interaction.

But I really wish we hunted together, coordinated more. You, me and the gorilla/hummingbird were often the only ones online, our items with the orcs, and we’d bump into each other trying to retrieve. Or, our corpses. But I’d reach out to you, and you’d already be fighting one of the big bads.

So that was probably your role, but I think as far as storybuilding, more interaction, dialogue is always better.

Friendly Fred (Anonymous)Tue 12-Jul-22 03:00 AM
Charter member
#143223, "RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #0

The truest friend I have ever had in this game. Thank you madam!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143203 Previous topic | Next topic