Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143203
143203, (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 8 21:33:57 2022

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kelei perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:143
143884, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by dro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now that I have a form account again maybe this is the appropriate place to ask for role feedback Since my forum acount isn’t working back when I died. I never got to post a goodbye this role was definitely the most I’ve ever written I’d really like to hear what people thought
143885, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Tomias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved your role, your char - it was a really cool idea, adopting a code somehow to a lawless place, and was fertile ground for interaction.

But I really wish we hunted together, coordinated more. You, me and the gorilla/hummingbird were often the only ones online, our items with the orcs, and we’d bump into each other trying to retrieve. Or, our corpses. But I’d reach out to you, and you’d already be fighting one of the big bads.

So that was probably your role, but I think as far as storybuilding, more interaction, dialogue is always better.
143223, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Kelei the Heroine of Faith, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Friendly Fred on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The truest friend I have ever had in this game. Thank you madam!