Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kaesting the Spirit Slayer, Impe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142688
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Mar-22 12:15 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142688, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kaesting the Spirit Slayer, Imperial Acolyte"

Mon Mar 21 12:12:56 2022

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kaesting perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:52

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

droMon 21-Mar-22 09:50 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142689, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kaesting the Spirit Slayer, ..."
In response to Reply #0

said a little on discord
stroke guy character
in all the years ive played ive never played a shaman before so other than old school shaman tactics i was very green to paths as well as what new age paladins can do with all their virtues ets still am really
but due vulvs i really wasnt putting up much of a fight against the paladins best i really could do was stalemate.
i had no paths. i found destuvius once. he came before destuvius a fat scholar slave fresh out of arangird. ooc understandable no paths.
the other and real problem was that wizlist times are my sons nap times so i canty trally be playing a char i cant afk. i figured i can get empowred once roll some knowing absolutlely nothing about paths. the day i decided he was done i logged trying to hit hours it got towards end of nap time i relogged an afkable char. i got scolded for too fast of a relog. which is fine but t says hey you cant play your imms hours this isnt going to work.

other than that i promised myself the next ecvil iplayed would actually be evil. that muh i accomplished. kaesting was evil af. probably moreso interacting with allies than enemies. kaesting wads a racist ass destuvian mindset and i had trouble knowung what kind if line is not ok to cross there so i left that out a bit odf hid rp

he wanted emperor bad and he let weveryone know it.

it wads fun even though i wasnt very good if i ever do empowerment again it will be in safer playtime hour for the wizlist pick

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142688 Previous topic | Next topic