Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kaesting the Spirit Slayer, Imperial Acolyte
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142688
142688, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kaesting the Spirit Slayer, Imperial Acolyte
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 21 12:12:56 2022

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kaesting perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:52
142689, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kaesting the Spirit Slayer, Imperial Acolyte
Posted by dro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
said a little on discord
stroke guy character
in all the years ive played ive never played a shaman before so other than old school shaman tactics i was very green to paths as well as what new age paladins can do with all their virtues ets still am really
but due vulvs i really wasnt putting up much of a fight against the paladins best i really could do was stalemate.
i had no paths. i found destuvius once. he came before destuvius a fat scholar slave fresh out of arangird. ooc understandable no paths.
the other and real problem was that wizlist times are my sons nap times so i canty trally be playing a char i cant afk. i figured i can get empowred once roll some knowing absolutlely nothing about paths. the day i decided he was done i logged trying to hit hours it got towards end of nap time i relogged an afkable char. i got scolded for too fast of a relog. which is fine but t says hey you cant play your imms hours this isnt going to work.

other than that i promised myself the next ecvil iplayed would actually be evil. that muh i accomplished. kaesting was evil af. probably moreso interacting with allies than enemies. kaesting wads a racist ass destuvian mindset and i had trouble knowung what kind if line is not ok to cross there so i left that out a bit odf hid rp

he wanted emperor bad and he let weveryone know it.

it wads fun even though i wasnt very good if i ever do empowerment again it will be in safer playtime hour for the wizlist pick