Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Elokhi Arun'otyl the Champion ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141838
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 10-Sep-21 08:15 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141838, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Elokhi Arun'otyl the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Fri Sep 10 08:11:49 2021

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Elokhi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:127

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply What happened?, Cointreau, 11-Sep-21 02:23 AM, #1
     Reply Just stopped having fun, Java, 12-Sep-21 07:07 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Just stopped having fun, Baerinika, 13-Sep-21 11:03 AM, #3
          Reply GLWYN nt, jalbrin, 13-Sep-21 03:35 PM, #4
          Reply Try something different next time., Cointreau, 14-Sep-21 03:21 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Just stopped having fun, Ahinu (Anonymous), 14-Sep-21 12:41 PM, #6

CointreauSat 11-Sep-21 02:23 AM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#141839, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

You jumped on Disc, said you had enough and then vanished.

JavaSun 12-Sep-21 07:07 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#141852, "Just stopped having fun"
In response to Reply #1

The game has changed, the playerbase has changed (or at least become more concentrated towards a certain mindset) and I've changed to a point where CF just hasn't been fun for a while. Even when it is, it's a matter of pushing through about 80% of boredom and annoyance to get to the 20% of enjoyment. And it isn't worth it anymore.

Basically, I'm just trying to put my time towards stuff that actually is fun (or at least worthwhile). Wasn't trying to cause drama or make a big deal out of it. People come and go all the time.

BaerinikaMon 13-Sep-21 11:03 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141856, "RE: Just stopped having fun"
In response to Reply #2

Really loved the character, the RP was always top notch, the PK super solid, and while I liked a number of the little things you put into this character, my favorite was that you actually felt good aligned. Second was the way you built your role/RP around Arial City, which just makes me feel all kinds of happy.

jalbrinMon 13-Sep-21 03:35 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
#141860, "GLWYN nt"
In response to Reply #2

Nt

CointreauTue 14-Sep-21 03:21 AM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
#141867, "Try something different next time."
In response to Reply #2

If you play the same thing over and over the same frustrations will compound with each char.

I experienced this on my back to back Ragers and Imperials dropping the head on Tremblefist.

Ahinu (Anonymous)Tue 14-Sep-21 12:41 PM
Charter member
#141868, "RE: Just stopped having fun"
In response to Reply #2

We didn't speak much when you were playing Ellokhi, but I really enjoyed Umbrand. That was you too, right?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141838 Previous topic | Next topic