Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Elokhi Arun'otyl the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141838
141838, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Elokhi Arun'otyl the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 10 08:11:49 2021

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Elokhi perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:127
141839, What happened?
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You jumped on Disc, said you had enough and then vanished.
141852, Just stopped having fun
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The game has changed, the playerbase has changed (or at least become more concentrated towards a certain mindset) and I've changed to a point where CF just hasn't been fun for a while. Even when it is, it's a matter of pushing through about 80% of boredom and annoyance to get to the 20% of enjoyment. And it isn't worth it anymore.

Basically, I'm just trying to put my time towards stuff that actually is fun (or at least worthwhile). Wasn't trying to cause drama or make a big deal out of it. People come and go all the time.
141856, RE: Just stopped having fun
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really loved the character, the RP was always top notch, the PK super solid, and while I liked a number of the little things you put into this character, my favorite was that you actually felt good aligned. Second was the way you built your role/RP around Arial City, which just makes me feel all kinds of happy.
141860, GLWYN nt
Posted by jalbrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
141867, Try something different next time.
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you play the same thing over and over the same frustrations will compound with each char.

I experienced this on my back to back Ragers and Imperials dropping the head on Tremblefist.
141868, RE: Just stopped having fun
Posted by Ahinu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't speak much when you were playing Ellokhi, but I really enjoyed Umbrand. That was you too, right?