Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Aehwic Thundersnow the Neophyte of Pr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141760
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-Aug-21 06:35 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141760, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Aehwic Thundersnow the Neophyte of Premonition, Elder Maran"

Thu Aug 19 18:33:37 2021

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Aehwic perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:678

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErgushMon 23-Aug-21 06:27 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141775, "Rest easy, my ancient follower"
In response to Reply #0

Its really wild to see a character last as long as you did. Now, I know that was mostly due to a once-a-month log in for the last.... I dont know how long, BUT even still its crazy.

I really loved Aehwic when he was following the religion. THen I went dormant for a time (That was like... a few years ago now) and came back with a revised religion style. I thought about pulling your tat and getting you a "fast path" through the newer style, but I decided it was more worth it to let you know. (you were pretty far between on your logins at this point).

Thank you for being one of my most prolific and definitely the longest lived follower so far.

Thanks!

AurewFri 20-Aug-21 04:22 PM
Member since 21st Aug 2018
14 posts
#141765, "Well done, old friend."
In response to Reply #0

A great Marshall and blessing to serve beside, your roleplay was nothing short of excellent. Fortress was all the better for having you. Enjoy your well-deserved rest.

k-bFri 20-Aug-21 01:05 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
#141762, "Wow. Impressive."
In response to Reply #0

From Yanni through Primdella you were always very well RP'd and interesting. Well done. Hope to see you back soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141760 Previous topic | Next topic