Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Aehwic Thundersnow the Neophyte of Premonition, Elder Maran
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141760
141760, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Aehwic Thundersnow the Neophyte of Premonition, Elder Maran
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 19 18:33:37 2021

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Aehwic perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:678
141775, Rest easy, my ancient follower
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its really wild to see a character last as long as you did. Now, I know that was mostly due to a once-a-month log in for the last.... I dont know how long, BUT even still its crazy.

I really loved Aehwic when he was following the religion. THen I went dormant for a time (That was like... a few years ago now) and came back with a revised religion style. I thought about pulling your tat and getting you a "fast path" through the newer style, but I decided it was more worth it to let you know. (you were pretty far between on your logins at this point).

Thank you for being one of my most prolific and definitely the longest lived follower so far.

Thanks!
141765, Well done, old friend.
Posted by Aurew on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A great Marshall and blessing to serve beside, your roleplay was nothing short of excellent. Fortress was all the better for having you. Enjoy your well-deserved rest.
141762, Wow. Impressive.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From Yanni through Primdella you were always very well RP'd and interesting. Well done. Hope to see you back soon.