Subject: "(DEL) Jaslanna the Spectre" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14174
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 11-Jan-03 01:42 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14174, "(DEL) Jaslanna the Spectre"

Sat Jan 11 13:40:39 2003

4 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Jaslanna perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:360
PK Ratio:64% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jaslanna (Guest)Sat 11-Jan-03 11:53 PM

#14175, "RE: (DEL) Jaslanna the Spectre"
In response to Reply #0

My link was rather bad there for awhile. Thus my absence. Apparently there was a router upgrade in my area and it greatly affected my play time...which is usually in the evenings. I don't get frustrated very easily, but I did indeed keep to myself quite often. This makes it rather difficult for me to find the elixir ingredients. I had a lot of fun with this character. I was there when Scion was in power...then I was there when we had nothing. From what I have heard things have turned again. I didn't get to play with the new scion powers as much as I wanted...so I plan on another soon to do so. I deleted because I was close to age death with no clue as to where to find my items.
Some other characters:
Jasla
Tyzloxia
Tess
Corilla
Ryvlokia
Klorindar
Ghavoul

Uncle BobSat 11-Jan-03 09:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14176, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #0

Wow...you were around forever.

You were the very first Scion I spoke to...the very first...and even then you held a certain detached elegance that I always liked about you. In many ways we were similar.

Thing is, I rarely saw you...I'm not sure what your story was, or your plans, but I was willing to help you get where you wanted to go, but whenever I saw you, it was right when a bunch of shinola was going down, and we didn't exactly have time to look for your things.

Well, I hope you didn't leave pissed. I got the sense you were growing frustrated, buy you really kept to yourself. I don't suppose you'd share a bit of your character, role, or aspirations here? I'm honestly curious.

In any case...good luck in the future.

Trajeona

"Groin-grabbingly transcendent."

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14174 Previous topic | Next topic