Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Jaslanna the Spectre
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=14174
14174, (DEL) Jaslanna the Spectre
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 11 13:40:39 2003

4 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Jaslanna perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:360
PK Ratio:64% (closer to 100% is better)

14175, RE: (DEL) Jaslanna the Spectre
Posted by Jaslanna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My link was rather bad there for awhile. Thus my absence. Apparently there was a router upgrade in my area and it greatly affected my play time...which is usually in the evenings. I don't get frustrated very easily, but I did indeed keep to myself quite often. This makes it rather difficult for me to find the elixir ingredients. I had a lot of fun with this character. I was there when Scion was in power...then I was there when we had nothing. From what I have heard things have turned again. I didn't get to play with the new scion powers as much as I wanted...so I plan on another soon to do so. I deleted because I was close to age death with no clue as to where to find my items.
Some other characters:
Jasla
Tyzloxia
Tess
Corilla
Ryvlokia
Klorindar
Ghavoul

14176, Farewell
Posted by Uncle Bob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow...you were around forever.

You were the very first Scion I spoke to...the very first...and even then you held a certain detached elegance that I always liked about you. In many ways we were similar.

Thing is, I rarely saw you...I'm not sure what your story was, or your plans, but I was willing to help you get where you wanted to go, but whenever I saw you, it was right when a bunch of shinola was going down, and we didn't exactly have time to look for your things.

Well, I hope you didn't leave pissed. I got the sense you were growing frustrated, buy you really kept to yourself. I don't suppose you'd share a bit of your character, role, or aspirations here? I'm honestly curious.

In any case...good luck in the future.

Trajeona

"Groin-grabbingly transcendent."