Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Tweedrron Zrynk'Alyl the Legend of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141538
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 01-Jul-21 01:21 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141538, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Tweedrron Zrynk'Alyl the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Jun 29 14:19:06 2021

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Tweedrron perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:171

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tweedrron (Anonymous)Tue 29-Jun-21 04:35 PM
Charter member
#141539, "Good times"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed this character. Getting the boot from the village like I did, with no indication I'd ever get back in, I decided to delete. I thought about doing a role change to start using magic or something, but I'd rather just move on.

Maybe it's all part of the current roles so I don't want to say much, but too many current characters in battle felt more like power-gamers than magic-haters. Just ask the dwarf that got booted from a Fort, stuck it out to get a paladin-to-bard class change, finally got into battle, only to delete over pretty much the same thing that got me booted: getting crap for calling out power-gaming over magic-hating.

Most of my favorite villagers are already dead. All the dwarves and svirfs were great. I even enjoyed RP with Qesha. I thought you were purposely taunting me to see how long before I called you to the circle. I didn't think you'd delete over it, but Tweedrron wasn't one to take crap.

The Tribunal war was pretty fun. Everyone was a classy enemy, except Aasaigai (or whoever). It would have been nice to see a few more risk-takers, but I know that's not everyone's style.

All the Empire enemies were cool. Fort enemies were cool. Scions were fun to fight when they were around. I don't keep track of names well, sorry.

In the end, I don't have fun if I can't PK. As a non-magic using warrior, the build was still pretty hard to kill. However, there was also very little chance of landing a kill when a mage can escape with c 'invis'.

I really liked whispers with some healing edges. I wouldn't take STSF on an arial unless I planned on mostly fighting low-int enemies, even then I would probably take something else. Spear/axe was fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141538 Previous topic | Next topic