Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Tweedrron Zrynk'Alyl the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141538
141538, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Tweedrron Zrynk'Alyl the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 29 14:19:06 2021

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Tweedrron perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:171
141539, Good times
Posted by Tweedrron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed this character. Getting the boot from the village like I did, with no indication I'd ever get back in, I decided to delete. I thought about doing a role change to start using magic or something, but I'd rather just move on.

Maybe it's all part of the current roles so I don't want to say much, but too many current characters in battle felt more like power-gamers than magic-haters. Just ask the dwarf that got booted from a Fort, stuck it out to get a paladin-to-bard class change, finally got into battle, only to delete over pretty much the same thing that got me booted: getting crap for calling out power-gaming over magic-hating.

Most of my favorite villagers are already dead. All the dwarves and svirfs were great. I even enjoyed RP with Qesha. I thought you were purposely taunting me to see how long before I called you to the circle. I didn't think you'd delete over it, but Tweedrron wasn't one to take crap.

The Tribunal war was pretty fun. Everyone was a classy enemy, except Aasaigai (or whoever). It would have been nice to see a few more risk-takers, but I know that's not everyone's style.

All the Empire enemies were cool. Fort enemies were cool. Scions were fun to fight when they were around. I don't keep track of names well, sorry.

In the end, I don't have fun if I can't PK. As a non-magic using warrior, the build was still pretty hard to kill. However, there was also very little chance of landing a kill when a mage can escape with c 'invis'.

I really liked whispers with some healing edges. I wouldn't take STSF on an arial unless I planned on mostly fighting low-int enemies, even then I would probably take something else. Spear/axe was fun.