Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgence" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141399
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 29-May-21 06:10 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141399, "(DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgence"

Sat May 29 18:08:31 2021

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Norgaladir perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:13

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErgushThu 03-Jun-21 07:00 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141429, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgen..."
In response to Reply #0

So... I would have RP'd this one out (for those who dont know, my party killed a goodie mob, and I deleted), but the role for Norgaladir was that he had fostered 18 orphans at his estate, and when returning from a business trip he was greeted with their bodies hanged from his gate-arch. Needless to say, being party to killing a young Arial girl would have driven Norgaladir to suicide IMO, so that is why I deleted.

I was really saddened by what happened, because I had invested interest in Norgaladir, but want the others I was in a party with to know that I don't hold a grudge on them (even though I said we shouldn't go there! lol).

Grudge... (Anonymous)Thu 03-Jun-21 06:10 PM
Charter member
#141432, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgen..."
In response to Reply #1

I hold em o.O You should of stuck around...

Not sure if that mob assisted or was attacked after. Regardless can't entirely hold someone accountable for the actions of another knucklehead in the party. Er I mean the Tribunal does that but they are idiots. Hrm seeing another connection here but won't write about it sure you've seen it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141399 Previous topic | Next topic