Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgence
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141399
141399, (DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgence
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 29 18:08:31 2021

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Norgaladir perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:13
141429, RE: (DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgence
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So... I would have RP'd this one out (for those who dont know, my party killed a goodie mob, and I deleted), but the role for Norgaladir was that he had fostered 18 orphans at his estate, and when returning from a business trip he was greeted with their bodies hanged from his gate-arch. Needless to say, being party to killing a young Arial girl would have driven Norgaladir to suicide IMO, so that is why I deleted.

I was really saddened by what happened, because I had invested interest in Norgaladir, but want the others I was in a party with to know that I don't hold a grudge on them (even though I said we shouldn't go there! lol).

141432, RE: (DELETED) [None] Norgaladir the Granter of Resurgence
Posted by Grudge... on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hold em o.O You should of stuck around...

Not sure if that mob assisted or was attacked after. Regardless can't entirely hold someone accountable for the actions of another knucklehead in the party. Er I mean the Tribunal does that but they are idiots. Hrm seeing another connection here but won't write about it sure you've seen it.