Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tarla the Grand Mistress of Arti..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140944
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 19-Mar-21 10:25 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140944, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tarla the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade"

Fri Mar 19 22:22:09 2021

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Tarla perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:122

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tarla (Anonymous)Sat 20-Mar-21 08:39 AM
Charter member
#140947, "Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #0

Tarla was a fun ride and I sure had a great time RP'ing this one. I kind of pushed the envelope beyond anything I was ever comfortable with. I cursed so much(I get scared to say ####e even usually lol), was such a whore, and just generally vain/disrespectful/sassy. I really liked my role and did it kind of in a bullet point style for the first time ever and it made it so much easier for me.

Bards have always been my thing. But, I can say that they for sure feel like absolute trash in pk now. They can still be successful, but you have to put in 500% more energy than anyone else just to be on even playing grounds. Which, this is fine I guess, because you're probably the best ganker in the game, Tavern Brawler is amazing. The amount of buffing/debuffing you put out is beyond ridiculous. I turned people into monsters. That's just not my thing anymore. I hate feeling so weak because I am more of a lone wolf these days. Especially after having really successful pk bards in the past and not being able to come close to emulating it.

Harguk, Ahinu, Tristhana, Williad, Anomandriax, Tjur, Llovris... had fun with you all. Will respond to any replies.

I cooked up something new though and I'll see you all in the fields!

Tristhana (Anonymous)Fri 19-Mar-21 10:34 PM
Charter member
#140945, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tarla the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #0

My favorite rage-filled bard, why did you go?

I was really looking forward to the fun and animosity we could have had, especially when I realized you were still going to the church even after you told me you weren't.

I loved your backstory and general aesthetic and I wish you had been around longer. GLWYN.

Tarla (Anonymous)Sat 20-Mar-21 09:20 AM
Charter member
#140949, "Hey you!"
In response to Reply #1

We had excellent banter. I'd say you were my best RP friend to be honest. Thanks for all those conversations, that's why I still play CF. Depth of character and portraying a person that you aren't, so it's much appreciated. See you out there again soon!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140944 Previous topic | Next topic